Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

My barber works Thurs-Sat, which is lame.
Also, he has other side jobs on the side and charges $40. I hate having to go to him after coming home on leave from Bahrain where my barber out here is thorough and treats every cut that he gives me like it’s the first cut. For a solid $15, but I tip him though and bring him Red Bulls and what not. He keeps me clean, no IG no Facebook, just straight business. Then I come home for vacay type **** and my Texas barber thinks he a celeb and a future millionaire, cool, but don’t be trying to push my **** back.

Also, he has other side jobs on the side and charges $40. I hate having to go to him after coming home on leave from Bahrain where my barber out here is thorough and treats every cut that he gives me like it’s the first cut. For a solid $15, but I tip him though and bring him Red Bulls and what not. He keeps me clean, no IG no Facebook, just straight business. Then I come home for vacay type **** and my Texas barber thinks he a celeb and a future millionaire, cool, but don’t be trying to push my **** back.

What part of Texas?

7DB3BE38-129D-4E42-AAF3-9B3EA52BFA4F.gif

I wonder if they're not allowed to take the hair supplements to help the transplant like finasteride or whatever.

I wonder if they're not allowed to take the hair supplements to help the transplant like finasteride or whatever.
Nah, they are not allowed to take in in season. Some hair growth drugs do have an effect on the hormonal system.

I'm in a tough situation, I might need to break up with my barber. Fam keeps leaving me with a crooked shapeup. Thought my hairline was just trash (it kinda is...), But I let it grow out and shaped it up myself, it was perfectly fine.

Swear this is harder than deciding to break up with my ex :lol:
Tough for me both my barbers friend me on FB, I almost feel like I am cheating on them when I post pics on FB. I kind of wait a few days after a cut to post pics out with family. However yeah I think you need to leave the barber man if he is pushing your hairline back.
even steven or fade/taper?
Thank you here in VA I was calling it even all over or some variation, my now wife GF at the time and her sister were calling it a Cesar. I was like no I don't get that it is call even all over or something like that. They were seriously trying to tell me how I get my hair cut.
giphy (12).gif

$40. I give my barber $40 total as a Christmas/New Years gift, normally haircut and beard is 30 with appointment.

Caesar = all even or even Steven.

‘Caesar’ is kinda ubiquitous but is mainly East coast terminology.

If I wanted a dark caesar I’d just tell the barber a 1.5 all around against the grain.

Back
Top Bottom