Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I don't know if we talked about it, but is something different with Nick.

Hair just looks off.

Nick's hairpiece is so obvious when it isn't properly blended into the fade, and sometimes it's crooked. :lol:

igudoala.PNG

Iggy might as well rock the Kobe... his **** is like Lebron status now. :lol:

AI barber is ****ING up his hair, he might need a firmer brush because those sides just aint acting right. Nevermind the horrible fade on the side, do just shaped him up way back and called it a fade. I know they got some legit barbers in the bay right.

Looking at the rest of the warriors, maybe not. Klay, Dray, Steph, all consistently trash.

At least Klay’s barber finally has his beard looking decent. curry’s beard finally grew in.

He wilding for real for real lol he doesn't even seem like the type of white dude that would rock the Zack Morris. The low cut seems more his style anyway.

nick wright still got a good 2-5 years left on his hairline . how come nobody has said anything about stephen a smith needing to come home lmfao does NT give him a pass?

nick wright still got a good 2-5 years left on his hairline . how come nobody has said anything about stephen a smith needing to come home lmfao does NT give him a pass?
Stephen A really needs a new barber because his shape ups are some of the worst I’ve ever seen and he needs to go with a high skin fade.

sAs pokes fun at his line from time to time... His line always been trash, he just gotta keep what he got ...

Back
Top Bottom