Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

If women gave birth to men their bodies would split in half. Would be a crazy version of that scene in ace ventura when he exits the rhino.
C8475C7F-2BFB-4452-A84E-BA0599C7C398.gif
9F736A46-55B4-409B-B475-4924B19B99F8.gif

If women gave birth to men their bodies would split in half. Would be a crazy version of that scene in ace ventura when he exits the rhino.
C8475C7F-2BFB-4452-A84E-BA0599C7C398.gif
9F736A46-55B4-409B-B475-4924B19B99F8.gif

One of my favorite movie scenes ever. I was astounded as a kid, when I saw this

Damn thread really off track, found this funny from recent airing of First Things First.

Kanter checking for Nicks unit.

nick wright's hair looked real when it was short. Is he wearing clip on hair now because he doesn't have the patience of growing it out?

Exactly! These dreads still flourishing
My dad is visiting from Cali this week and I saw my future. Going to go ahead and accept my fate in the future, going to just cut it off. Pops hasn't accepted that it is leaving him. SMH.

My dad is visiting from Cali this week and I saw my future. Going to go ahead and accept my fate in the future, going to just cut it off. Pops hasn't accepted that it is leaving him. SMH.

You know your hair comes from you mother's side, right?

You know your hair comes from you mother's side, right?
Sigh that doesn't help mom's is thinking of cutting it all off and going Grace Jones. No uncles and never met my grandfather on that side so it is a crap shoot for me. If I keep hair for the long term then a plus but already lowering my expectations.

Back
Top Bottom