Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Jamie’s hair is looking pretty flagrant in that sunglass commercial that’s been on recently

Finally got around to watching the video, zoning out on this Zoom meeting. Looks like dude had his teeth done as well. He might have been better starting his hairline a little lower, he has that Stephen A hairline.
sas.gif

Surprised they don’t OWN several jewelry stores.

Could fly to places like UAE, India or South Africa and get better pieces for way less. Massive gold/jewelry industries in those countries - not worth getting finessed by some 'jeweler' in N.America.

Then again this is the hair units/sorcery thread so getting finessed is course on par. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'll just come home. This ain't it.
Just did one of my weekly shaves last night, because VP coming onsite. Man it don't get no better, head smooth as a babies bottom. Regret not tightening up the beard but it is good enough.
The headband is wild I just thought all of them were Bron fans. Mans has the money he can have the doctors come to him time it during the playoffs he will continue to miss and be good for training camp.

I give it about 10 years till they have a height surgery under 20k. Boys gonna leave as a JV point guard and come back as a LA fitness big man.
I want to say the surgery has been around already, however procedure might need some work. I think it is like a stretching of the bones, very long process if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom