Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Well if the box a little ripe he can sprinkle some off his head to cut it like tajin. Don't think he eats that though.

I remember in middle school this kid head was shaped kinda asymmetrical on one side; with lil brwn/whitish hair to none at all like he got burned with hot water or some.
Quick procedure like this back then would've saved him a lot bullying....

Am I tripping or did he push his hairline back to get it right? Looks like his hairline was further up after cutting the locs…
Nah, maybe, but that's clean.
My scalp acting up watching all that dandruff though.
somebody said his locs def touched the toilet water :lol:

Nah, maybe, but that's clean.
My scalp acting up watching all that dandruff though.
somebody said his locs def touched the toilet water :lol:
Chick I was messing with said she hated going to the bathroom at times since when she had her locs down she had to make sure they didn’t hit the toilet.

Dude just never took care of his stuff is what it looks like but he definitely got the line pushed back as well

Chick I was messing with said she hated going to the bathroom at times since when she had her locs down she had to make sure they didn’t hit the toilet.
Facts. And when you’re eating with your hair down you gotta watch out for stray cups and plates. Idk about “hate” tho. Fool me once….

Facts. And when you’re eating with your hair down you gotta watch out for stray cups and plates. Idk about “hate” tho. Fool me once….
Yeah maybe hate was a strong word but I felt her pain on just them being in the way. I’ve been mad as hell when my locs would be in the way when I’m trying to eat :smh:

Honestly that's too long for me. Mine are just starting to touch my shoulders and I already know I'm about a year away from having to start trimming these things.

Back
Top Bottom