Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

14482910_184766295304453_4971652123767865344_n.jpg
genetics are cruel.

I remember when that one guy came in this thread telling me that wasn't a weave tyga was wearing, it was a "comb forward." Tambout "trust me I have a barbers license."

Reactions: God
Son got the temple of doom :lol:

Scalp playing temple run with no power ups left

Last edited:
Like....what's the point of dipping in the sauce to end up with that result? Walking round with acute angles on ya head b :smh:

Lol @ acute angles. Mario not a good looking guy though, so if he's gonna rock the baldy he's going to have to rock a beard of some kind.

Tyga's little man already receding. Honest question, are the braids stressing lil' man's hair/scalp?

Lol @ acute angles. Mario not a good looking guy though, so if he's gonna rock the baldy he's going to have to rock a beard of some kind.

Tyga's little man already receding. Honest question, are the braids stressing lil' man's hair/scalp?
Lol his little man has a big forehead, and yeah the braids could be aiding in that but his line will be fine as he gets older and gets a mature hairline.

Lol his little man has a big forehead, and yeah the braids could be aiding in that but his line will be fine as he gets older and gets a mature hairline.

Nah, it's only downhill for Lil Tyga. Lil man hair ain't gonna magically start growing down the front of his head, braids or not. All tree of my kids got my hairline and I had to have the introduction conversation with my 9 y/o when he asked why I have a bald head. Kept it 100 and told him to cherish his prime, because genetics are against him.

Aint really going to matter when you going to be driving a ferrari thru highschool/college. Your own penthouse at 18, with yambs waiting on you in bed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom