Bruhs...seeing your girl in the arms of another man is the worst feeling ever. do you know that feel

im not in the same boat as you but, today i seen the girl i wanted to talk to for a long time give her number to the biggest herb in history. it killed me inside ecause i know he will get into those yambs

if you guys called it quits then she is not your girl no more

have to put things into perspective

confident man dont got time for that ****...

Repped my dude ricky for the truth. im lucky enough to have a older sister im close too. When I told her my feelings n the situation it felt way better to get out.

get off your high house brah
mean.gif

yeah...get down
drinking and NT 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

despite what you and many other men may think, there's more to women (good women) than jus poon.
Shorty is happy in the arms of another dude...and your sitting back feeling sorry for yourself. Get some new p and move on. Life is too short homie, and I've been there. Had it happen to me before, and I can speak on it because I've experienced it. 
Please school these cats.
I've been through it, and I will never beat myself up again over a chick ******g around with another dude. If it's a wrap it's over...no back and forth with it. 

I don't give chicks any type of indication that I need validation from them, and they can sense when a dude is weak. It's like blood in the water for a shark. You will be forever bound to the emotional roller coaster ride they'll put you on. 

Last edited:
Shorty is happy in the arms of another dude...and your sitting back feeling sorry for yourself. Get some new p and move on. Life is too short homie, and I've been there. Had it happen to me before, and I can speak on it because I've experienced it. 

I've been through it, and I will never beat myself up again over a chick ******g around with another dude. If it's a wrap it's over...no back and forth with it. 

I don't give chicks any type of indication that I need validation from them, and they can sense when a dude is weak. It's like blood in the water for a shark. You will be forever bound to the emotional roller coaster ride they'll put you on. 
once you truly dedicate yourself to a girl, giver her everything and sacrifice for her only to be let down you become a hardened person. some say its bad but its your life and you can choose how to live it. learn from it, and adapt. 

despite what you and many other men may think, there's more to women (good women) than jus poon.
Must not have seen that thread about the chick getting a prenup reversed. Fully convinced there is no such thing as a good woman. I'll stick to no longer loving these ****.

I agree with gllahone84. Get some new yambs, you'll be straight.

im not in the same boat as you but, today i seen the girl i wanted to talk to for a long time give her number to the biggest herb in history. it killed me inside ecause i know he will get into those yambs
That feel...

[QUOTE name="gllahone84" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/528961/bruhs-seeing-your-girl-in-the-arms-of-another-man-is-the-worst-feeling-ever-do-you-know-that-feel/150#post_17431910[/URL]"]
Once you get some new consistent p...who gives a ****?

Must not have seen that thread about the chick getting a prenup reversed. Fully convinced there is no such thing as a good woman. I'll stick to no longer loving these ****.

I agree with gllahone84. Get some new yambs, you'll be straight.
[/quote]

but that's not the rule, that's the exception. just like there's foul dudes, there's foul women. but you can't go through life expecting everybody you encounter to do you wrong fam. i mean you can, but what kind of way is that to live? Love is a special thing, not because of some Hallmark card, but because when it's real and both people are invested, both are vulnerable to the same risks and open to the same rewards.

Damn it OP 
mean.gif

You just had to remind me of things 
mean.gif

I can agree with you OP, the same thing happened to me, Im still beat p over it as Im typing this right now

Worst feeling ever bruh 
mean.gif
tired.gif
 . .

to much to say !

I can't front man, in this day in age of Instagram, Twitter, FB...that **** sucks.

I've straight avoided social networks for like a week because my ex was with another dude and was flexxin off every hour on instagram/facebook

so wait.....there are no good women.....but there are good men?

because all women are bad.....and only some men are bad?

this is your logic?

how about you whining simps and simp enablers just live life and let time heal it?

if/when a good woman (because they exist) comes along and you're ready for a relationship, then get with her.

if she y'all break up, so be it. get over that too and keep living. maybe you'll die single, maybe you'll die married.

but whatever happens you can't allocate a certain quality to a whole gender and give up hope.

not opening yourself to love is that female ****. they get hurt and are so weak they never want to try again.

once again, not saying go searching for it...but just let the chips fall where they may.

[Pac voice] stop actin like ******* out there alriiight [/Pac voice]

how about you whining simps and simp enablers just live life and let time heal it?
]

:lol: Exactly!

Feeling all sad.. moping around.. talking about it over and over and over again.. I mean WHY!?!?!?!

Give yourself time to be sad then after that time is over... that's it! STOP! Tell yourself to stop feeling depress. Yeah it's hard but it's doable. The feelings that OP is feeling presently wont be there on March 13, 2014. In a year's time OP, save this thread and look back at it. In a year you'll be telling yourself damn I was such a sucker and a lame for feeling that way and now look at me. I will bet in a year you'll be saying.. "I met a new chick, things are going great and that break up was probably the best thing that happened to me!" Think of the positives instead of dwelling on the negative!

so wait.....there are no good women.....but there are good men?

because all women are bad.....and only some men are bad?

this is your logic?

if/when a good woman (because they exist) comes along and you're ready for a relationship, then get with her.

if she y'all break up, so be it. get over that too and keep living. maybe you'll die single, maybe you'll die married.

but whatever happens you can't allocate a certain quality to a whole gender and give up hope.

not opening yourself to love is that female ****. they get hurt and are so weak they never want to try again.

once again, not saying go searching for it...but just let the chips fall where they may.

[Pac voice] stop actin like ******* out there alriiight [/Pac voice]
You must have me confused with someone else in this thread B.

Not a single one of my post were about me crying listening to Marvin's Room while I reminisce about past O's.

It doesn't take heart break for someone to be turned off on love. I haven't had my heart broken, and I still don't **** with it.

Posting about my generalizations and making one yourself.. Cmon son
mean.gif

Let me step in and say "that feel... I know it"

Now... the reason why I think its more necessary for a guy to rebound quicker is because the emotional state of men and women.

Women fall in love more often... but men fall in love harder...

They have am emotional support that most men don't . They can talk it over, cry, friends will console them...

With men, when a break up happens, they have to grid their teeth and bear it. We can't talk it over with our friends... we can't cry, we can't show emotion ..

Its more prevalent for a guy to find a new chick because if you don't, that emotional baggage will fester longer in you than in a woman...

this is some real truth right here. repped

You must have me confused with someone else in this thread B.

Not a single one of my post were about me crying listening to Marvin's Room while I reminisce about past O's.

It doesn't take heart break for someone to be turned off on love. I haven't had my heart broken, and I still don't **** with it.

Posting about my generalizations and making one yourself.. Cmon son :smh:

i responded to you saying there are no good women, then responded to all the simps and simp enablers in the thread my good man.

so yeah....my response still stands.

Back
Top Bottom