Bubble Eye GS300....... GOAT Lexus?

second generation IS is GOAT IMO....even if a new model comes out when im ready to cop im still going for it

lol no

is_brombsped_fs2_800.jpg

>>

Almost, my mom drives a 07 GS, when I seen that commercial durin the superbowl I texted her like "wowww, time to trade in the GS!"

Originally Posted by 17

Lexus-LFA.jpg
pimp.gif

Yeah but think about affordability, and class. The bubble eye still looks hood and reliable today. The new mustang looks better then the old 5.0 but the 5.0 is still better imo

The other Lexuses posted don't look good.

The GS was the only consistently good looking line Lexus had... but then they released the current one and ruined that one, too. All the other GS's were good looking though, and the best looking of their lineups at any given time.

Not even being biased because I own one but the IS250/350/F is simply better looking. I've said it before but it just looks good every morning I go out see it sitting right there on the driveway. I just don't see it aging or looking dated anytime soon even though it is everywhere. It'll be the next SC300/400, 10-15 years from now, it'll still look good and will age well.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

The new gen GS is a PROBLEM.

That interior.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, The exterior has to grow on me still.....But that Interior is bananas
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Lexus needs a "Made to order" program like Mercedes and BMW has... Lexus's material and leather/wood combo options are limited as hell
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom