bubble guts in class unappreciation.... share your stories

was sitting in lecture just 5 minutes ago man. Prof talking about energy levels, whole class is dead silent while I'm trying to take notes while holding in. My stomach like 40 min into class has a 6-10 sec monologue of its own. NT I spent the rest of class in embarrassment and stifled laughter. I do not wish this on anyone. Smh I had to tell this to someone.

why didnt u just leave..?, but yeah i had teachers who were pricks and wouldnt let me go to the bathroom i just walk out

Put one Foot in front of the other and make a move. Why would u just sit there?

I was hungover in class last week and I thought I was going to explode out of both ends. Worst lecture of my life.

Not class but a couple of weeks ago I got arrested for Marijuana possession

I left work having to use the bathroom but I wanted out & you know the feeling goes away until you have reached your front door, I was good (so I thought). So I went to cop something to unwind :smokin, I purchase, hop back in the whip, and about 2 blocks later a couple of cop cars hop out of nowhere and all I had was a dub sack on me :smh:. So im now in the holding cell and I really wasnt trying to use the bathroom because I have no pain and the bathroom Im sure was disgusting. 1 hr passes and they bring in a rowdy dude that got bagged for the same ****... he wants to use the bathroom and the arresting officer denies him. Now 2 hrs passes and the pains start & they're bad, They bring in another guy and I finally ask to use the bathroom. Cop must of thought I was hiding something cuz he walks me to the bathroom and stands there. I ask for tissue and he denies me... now Im pissed and I looked at him like ur really gonna stand there? I pulled my pants/underwear down and he hightails it to bring me some tissue. I EXPLODED that bathroom... ****** that whole precinct up LOL. Now to pay this stupid *** fine :smh:

cliffs

Had to use the bathroom before I left work but didnt

got arrested on my way home

dropped a nucleur bomb in the precinct

Took you in for a dubsack? Smh i stomped 17grams on the side of the highway the other day per order of a state trooper :lol: Cut me loose without even citing me for the speedig violation :smokin

A dub? I have eaten 8ths before in the time it takes the cop to walk from his car to mine. Rookie mistake my friend

The BG's while you shopping or while you in a movie theater tho. 
mean.gif

A dub? I have eaten 8ths before in the time it takes the cop to walk from his car to mine. Rookie mistake my friend

Ive been smoking for 13 yrs in NYC im far from a rookie at this. I wasnt stopped conventionally from behind with the lights on. I was driving the speed limit down a 2 way with a cop car stopped on the opposite side of the street facing me. When I approached the vehicle the cop hopped out the vehicle and walked into the path of my whip with his hands raised to stop while the 2nd officer walked to my window as I stopped the car. I already had the dub in my sock there was no way I could of hid it in my instep like I usually do If im pulled over & I was going down anyway for trespassing because thats what they gave the 2nd dude they bagged after me because he cheeked his dub & they never found it. My spot was hot that evening. It is what it is... I'll eat the $200 fine. I need to cop me a G Pen already :smokin

Im the king of bubble guts. Ive got the worst stomach ever so i get bubble guts at least once a week :smh:.

a few months ago, I was sitting in a lecture by some guest speaker. My stomach kept making these loud rumbling sounds that sounded like farts, but I wasnt actually farting. Whats worse is the type of chairs we were sitting in were reverberating, causing my stomach rumbling to be even louder. I tried to do the peter griffin cough fart but it wasnt working. SO I ran out of the lecture. as soon as i got outside, I was fine tho

this isnt recent but...

back in middle school the bathrooms were atrocious so it pretty much was a dub for you if you didnt hit sit on that porcelain pedestal before leaving i was unfortunate to of have not gone the night before as i had planned. so i just so happened to of have woken up late showered and got dressed late (all the hot water was done :smh: ) sprinted to the bus stop just to make the bus. that was one of the longest days of my life. first period was cool i was calm it went pretty smoothly considering i hated the teacher but he wasnt dicky that day. 2nd period things were off to a slow start stomach rumblings and feeling gas build up. by 4th period which was lunch i was dropping farts like torpedoes i had to keep walking away from people because i didnt want them to catch on to the fact it was me so i hid out in the hallway after asking for a pass to my locker.6th,7th,8th period the pain got progressively worse going from occasional stomach pains and farts to pain all the time mad farts and stench and now sweating. the bell rang to go home i speed walked to the bus (was afraid to run). the bus ride home was torture the constant bumping of the bus was agitating the hell out of me. finally get to my bus stop i get off the bus and im in so much pain i couldnt walk something had to give... i posted up against the fence and waited it out 10 minutes i walked a quarter of the block, another 5 minutes i walked another quarter after that i would take a few steps and stop. i got to the crib literally crawled into the bathroom and dropped something out of hell :smh: . and thats why i always use the bathroom before i leave my house now

Oh also me and my boy got Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday.and I got 24 wings with a basket of onion rings (4000+ calories)

Was feeling it the minute I finished eating. Broke the nearest toilet. :x

I had overdosed on Fiber he previous day. I had eaten mad beans and a few fiber one bars. So, pretty much that day I was in and out of the Bathroom. Sometime later in the evening I was preety sure I pooed my self out so I  figured it would be cool for me to go my 8 mile run. It is 2 mile from my crib to the park then its 2 miles to run around the the park. So on my first lap around the park my stomach starting acting up. Its like I knew I had to fart but if I did I knew some thing else would come out with it. I was thinking I could cut my run short and jog back to the house, but then my stomach starting cramping real bad. so I was forced to make a decision. I could try to make to backtrack about 3/4 mile to use the Mcdonalds restroom. but i highly doubt I would make it plus I was pouring sweat. So I was like F it and just went in to the bushes like Smokey from Next Friday and let it loose. Good thing it was dark outside.

After you guys drop your loads from the bubble guts, do you guys look at your "results" before you flush?? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom