Budget Ballin.... take a source, leave a source

Keepin this thread goin and man I just bought 3 wall mounts for TVs on monoprice that would have ran me over $270 on Amazon for $125

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

If you need some dress shirts, especially "preppy" dress shirts, hit up the Overstocks section on LandsEnd.com. Many of the shirts are around 20 bucks and you can find a lot of them in Tall sizes. There are usually free shipping codes floating around as well.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Keepin this thread goin and man I just bought 3 wall mounts for TVs on monoprice that would have ran me over $270 on Amazon for $125
damn, you needed 3 wall mounts?  i didnt know anyone else loved TV as much as I do.  I've spent so much money at monoprice in the last month its not even funny.  3 wallmounts + 6 hdmi cables + 2 optical cables + powered hdmi splitter and I still need to get 1 more small mount so I can put the 19" LCD up in my pooproom.

idk if Kayak is the cheapest.. but it's certainly the best if you want to compare other sites' prices..
im loyal to Hotels.com myself (best rewards system IMO, look it up)

I have a blog where I write reviews of thrift shops. I know most of you probably don't shop at thrift shops but you can find really good deals not just in clothing but in other items. My blog is mostly for females. Check it out if you are a thrifty like myself.

http://thirstythrift.wordpress.com

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

damn, you needed 3 wall mounts?  i didnt know anyone else loved TV as much as I do.  I've spent so much money at monoprice in the last month its not even funny.  3 wallmounts + 6 hdmi cables + 2 optical cables + powered hdmi splitter and I still need to get 1 more small mount so I can put the 19" LCD up in my pooproom.
But still at about 25% of what it would've cost you at a B&M store
pimp.gif

Which hdmi splitter did you get?  My last one from them was a dud, couldn't get the handshake right.  Never could get both displays going at once.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

mad.gif
mad.gif
 I'm Real Jealous right now 

Back
Top Bottom