Buffalo heads...question about JB releases

I recently moved from NYC to Buffalo for a job and really have no idea as to the amount of hype for JB releases. I'm specifically wondering about the upcoming white/cement III release. My plan is to be at FTL/FA  at the boulevard mall as soon as it opens, but something tells me that won't be good enough.

Have any of you guys had trouble in the past for GR releases in the Buffalo area? I'd appreciate any kind of input from people who either live here or have lived here in the past.

I recently moved from NYC to Buffalo for a job and really have no idea as to the amount of hype for JB releases. I'm specifically wondering about the upcoming white/cement III release. My plan is to be at FTL/FA  at the boulevard mall as soon as it opens, but something tells me that won't be good enough.

Have any of you guys had trouble in the past for GR releases in the Buffalo area? I'd appreciate any kind of input from people who either live here or have lived here in the past.

In terms of JB releases I would stay away from the Galleria Mall and as far as the Boulevard you have to be there at 5:30/6ish good luck and I know I'm months late

In terms of JB releases I would stay away from the Galleria Mall and as far as the Boulevard you have to be there at 5:30/6ish good luck and I know I'm months late

Back
Top Bottom