Buffalo Wild Wings Challenge ****UPDATE****

Merry Christmas NT fam,

I'm pondering whether or not to hit that buffalo wild wings challenge...I know I'ma be sweating, crying with snot bubbles everywhere.

Anybody ever conquer it? Tips, advice?

UPDATE: Just DESTROYED the Buffalo Wild Wings challenge in West Covina. Check me out, the picture should be up in about a week (andee, where you at?)

For those wondering, the wings ain't really that bad. I got more tired of chewing than anything else. The spice hit me more after I finished them, but Iwas still solid.

And of course, pics or it didn't happen...I think my girl got a video of it. But when they put up the picture, I'ma put it up on here.

Ive thought about it..even ate the wings numerous times. IMO its too many wings with too little time.

eek.gif
� ....if these lames can do it in the time I can do it easy....

it's on!

i tried 1 of those "hottest sauce in america" wings and practically threw up in my mouth. the nastiest, spiciest crap i ever ate. or atleast tried toeat

I did it the 1st and only time I've been there. It was the most excruciating experience of my life
laugh.gif
. I had to soak my mouth in a bowl of waterafterwards, and let me be the 1st to say... How it feels going in, is the same way it feels going out
smh.gif
. Terrible day at work the next day
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah impala, I know I'm in for a WORLD of pain....

Cuz they give you 12 wings and you gotta finish them in 6 minutes...
the heat from cooking them combined with the spice from the sauce makes an INTENSE challenge...

I ain't gone be no $+#+% though
laugh.gif
it's going to happen. I'ma see if I can get my girl to take pics and I'll
post em up on here.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

I did it the 1st and only time I've been there. It was the most excruciating experience of my life
laugh.gif
. I had to soak my mouth in a bowl of water afterwards, and let me be the 1st to say... How it feels going in, is the same way it feels going out
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did it fairly easily. I decided to do it on a whim, after having already eaten 20.

The sauce is NOT that hot, but they load the wings with a lot of it. Eat them as fast as you can.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

laugh.gif
. I had to soak my mouth in a bowl of water afterwards, and let me be the 1st to say... How it feels going in, is the same way it feels going out
smh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Go for it OP!

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You can do it, just put it in your mouth and suck the meat off. . no ayooo

come on man!?!?!? "suck the meat off?" thats wild mo mo. No ayoo aint savin that.smh

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You can do it, just put it in your mouth and suck the meat off. . no ayooo

come on man!?!?!? "suck the meat off?" thats wild mo mo. No ayoo aint savin that.smh

roll.gif
i actually laughted out loud

Back
Top Bottom