Buffalo Wild Wings coupon

unlimited bone-in 11am to 1pm > _________

(carribean jerk / Asain Zing
pimp.gif
)

man all this talk about bww is making crave some i'm gonna have to go get me some asap i like going there for a game or just to chill get a dozen wings and a 32oz of whatever draft beer they got on special
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bdubs
pimp.gif

Asian Zing > __________

I used to go here like twice a week couple summers ago, I was addicted...

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

i dont get their marketing.
they play non stop commercials in my area, and i dont believe there is one within a 3 hour drive.
Same !#$% with Sonic in Miami, and I think theres only one BWW there too. 
This place is alright, parmesan garlic is the only one I really like. 

is there on near LA? i want to try. but if your in L.A check out big wangs, they got .25 cent wings on weds. rochester are goood

they play non stop commercials in my area, and i dont believe there is one within a 3 hour drive.
that's how Sonic used to be...the closest one to me i believe is in Murrieta...i'm in SD BTW...

haha good look on this. the prices for the wings seem to be different everywhere though. its .50 traditional tuesday, .55 any wing wednesday, and .60 boneless thursday at the one in west covina, ca.

same with dunkin' donuts, there isn't even one in california...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

same with dunkin' donuts, there isn't even one in california...

ahh, the benefit of living in Rhode Island. Dunkin Donuts everywhere.
First and only time i went to cali (SD), i was like where the hell are the Dunkin Donuts?
einstein bros bagles were amazing, but they had no idea when i ordered a coffee. and then they just handed me it and wanted me to do the rest myself.
i am not paying you for me to do it, i am paying you to do it! lol

Originally Posted by miamin2

Same !#$% with Sonic in Miami, and I think theres only one BWW there too. 
This place is alright, parmesan garlic is the only one I really like. 

those are national ads, so everybody sees them.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I've never seen this place here in LA, where is the nearest one? Or am I missing out?
smh.gif

nope. every bww by me serves either cold, overcooked or both. TGIFRIDAYS boneless FTW.

Back
Top Bottom