Buju Banton arrested by the FEDS for trying to buy 5 kilos of that white (cocaine).

[h1]I just saw this dude perform a month or so ago. And he was talking about the hypocrisy of government, how the government murders and oppresses people. I guess he shoulda been talking about the hypocrisy of artists and how they say one thing and do another. Sucks. [/h1]http://www.google.com/hos...6iWw7HcA-IycAZQD9CJ85AG1
[h1]Police: Buju Banton negotiated Fla. cocaine deal[/h1]

AP - FILE - In this Oct. 13, 2003 file photo, Jamaican reggae star Buju Banton poses at the Source Hip-Hop …

52 mins ago

MIAMI - Federal authorities say Jamaican reggae star Buju Banton attempted to buy cocaine from an undercover officer in Florida.

Banton, whose real name is Mark Anthony Myrie, has been in U.S. federal custody in Miami since Thursday. He faces a charge of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute more than five kilograms of cocaine.

According to court documents, Banton and two others contacted a police informant last week about buying cocaine in Sarasota. Drug Enforcement Administration agents say Banton negotiated the purchase and was observed inspecting cocaine offered by the undercover officer.

The other men were arrested Thursday when they allegedly attempted to buy the drugs.

An e-mail to Banton's independent record label was not immediately returned Monday.

More than 5kg? Damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea i heard

man i gotta move to miami

No you dont.

and damn Buju
tired.gif
i already got the colombian connection though

maybe a year or 2 im not greedy an im low key

Originally Posted by Al Audi