Bullls @ Suns 31/01/09

Great game so far. Very Fast paced.

Rose is B-B-BALLIN'

Rose had a nasty put back. And Grant Hill giving us a flashback with a strong dunk down the lane.

You ain't lied at all fam. There will be several plays on espn tonight. I just hope they can finish strong and get outta there with a W

Rose is killing
pimp.gif

This is what I expected from them going into the year! I know the Suns are not the same as they were in Nash mvp years but they are still a western playoffteam.

Ohhh, Nasty two hand dunk....
lol @ the commentator saying he had a itch on his back so he scratch it with the ball.

3 wins in a row...all against western conference teams...7 bulls in double figures...could this be the turning point in the bulls' season?

yup good win tonight. 7 guys in double figures, BG and Rose coming through with 26 each. 3 game winning streak. Thabo and Tyrus looked good tonight

Man , I had a hard time tonight .

My favorite team vs my home team .
laugh.gif

The calls were bad , everything , but we pulled it off . My Bullies got their swagger back .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

3 wins in a row...all against western conference teams...7 bulls in double figures...could this be the turning point in the bulls' season?
Doubt it.....but you never know. Some tough teams coming up.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

gj bulls
pimp.gif

Every time I see your screen name I think of how terrible the Cubs played in the playoffs..ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just got home from the game
man the suns played horrible defense(nothing new)
I've really lost faith in this team and believe their time has passed

on the other hand the bulls played amazing, refused to miss a shot.

sucks that Bulls are my OG home team and now I live in Phoenix so I like both, but I was cheering on the losing team unfortunatly
if the bulls could play like this all the time they would dominate the east

Originally Posted by TRUFANCE

sucks that Bulls are my OG home team and now I live in Phoenix so I like both, but I was cheering on the losing team unfortunatly
I don't think so... I honestly believe their level of high play is nothing compared to the big 3's level of high play even this year.

Deng with another Great performance/double double, Tyrus a pretty solid game considering he was in foul trouble ( 10 pts 5rebs, couple blocks and GREAT D onamare), D rose great game, BG great game offensively, Thabo gave us some good minutes and Captain Kirk with a pretty solid game. Great win for the bulls,hopefully we can build on this going into houston, which IMO is a pretty winnable game!

i know its late and the suns lost but this dunk by ghill is reminiscent of the good old ghill from his pistons days, wish this guy had never been injured...

Originally Posted by TRUFANCE

pimp.gif

Hells yeahhhh!!!!!!! I was there too, what section were you in?! Bulls brought their *#*% tonight, playing like that will definately set them up for 1st roundhome court advantage!

Rose with the NASTY putback!!! Gotta say though, LB was ballin' tonight, too bad he didn't have much help.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom