Bulls (2) VS Sixers (3) - 1st Round Playoffs ~ Rose,Noah Out.

To say that your bench is as if not more potent than ours is pure fallacy.

Our bench is actually better defensively and rebounding wise than our starting 5 and they still can score.

So by saying that your bench is better than ours essentially you're saying that your bench is better than our starting 5 in those same categories which we both know to be complete and utter malarky.

I like Jrue & Thad a lot for what its worth.

Philly dropped from 3rd in the East to 8th in the matter of a few weeks. Ya'll acting like you've fixed all your issues. Philly is a decent team, but the Bulls are clearly better. That being said, i'm not gonna get cocky. Anything can happen.

Originally Posted by and1play5

we'll see...y'all are actin as if our bench isn't as if not more potent...all I'm saying is if you think this will be an easy series you have another thing coming. We played miami to the bone in every game last year and that's with dealing with their big 3. I'm sure we're more capable of stopping old rip, luol and cj watson. On top of that we've out rebounded chi in 2 of the three meetings this year. Jrue, Dre, Thad, Brand and ET are very good defenders, we'll keep up

roll.gif

Anyways...

I don't see this going more than 5 games. A sweep isn't out of the question. 

As a Sixers fan, we're not winning this series. No chance. Maybe take 1 or 2 games..but that's as far as we'll go.

Not even supposed be in the playoffs really.
laugh.gif

Just being realistic...

Originally Posted by and1play5

We gonna put dre dala on drose so we should be able to contain the rest of their squad...people acting like we don't have a top defense either. I don't wanna hear people being surprised if we take the series. We're long athletic and play defense, you will always be in the game with that recipe esp if we don't gotta worry about the dwade bron bosh free-throw thon of last years series
laugh.gif
 ...bruh you know Philly would shock the world if they took this series stop fishing dont worry yall wont. our bench squad will rip you guys apart in 4 so Derek can get plenty of rest for a more serious threat. enough said

As a Sixers fan, this team lost every bit of it's confidence in the last couple months since the losing started. They've gave up on Doug Collins. He thinks he's some type of evil genius too starting %%++%+@ Lavoy Allen and Jodie Meeks over Hawes and Turner today. This dude is an awesome coach everywhere he goes for the first couple years...then loses his mind right at the end every time. Both those guys better be starting next game...there was zero scoring out there to start out today. Iguodala never wants to shoot unless he's on a fast break or when he goes into some Kobe trip rehashing him and Kobe's summer workout sessions pulling dumb +%% fadeaways and turn around jump shots, Jrue's slow +%% shows zero explosion going to the rack and settles for 3 point shots that he isn't that great at most the time and Meeks is only good for wide open jumpers when the defense is forced to collapse on Lou, Thad or Turner cutting to the basket.
I think we'll still end up winning two home games in this series though just cause they don't tend to play like scared little girls in Philly most the time atleast. So I'll say it goes 6 games. And Watson or whoever else is playing for Rose will still end up lighting Jrue's @%$ up.

Doug Collins was classy...he was the first one to check on Pooh.

Bulls in 5...6 at the most.

For those of you that like to bet, the Sixers are undefeated in games when I have been in attendance (I will be at tonight's game)

I rooted for the bulls the whole season but elimination is inevitable for them at this point.

Back
Top Bottom