Bulls offseason Thread

I'll bring the drank.

My uncle had me cracking up the other day saying what if Melo said no to Chicago and blamed it on me and my aggressive tweets? LMAO

I would instantly change my name everywhere...maybe get off social media altogether

I'll bring the drank.

My uncle had me cracking up the other day saying what if Melo said no to Chicago and blamed it on me and my aggressive tweets? LMAO

I would instantly change my name everywhere...maybe get off social media altogether

pitchforks & torches...especially if he @'ed you like "this guy scared me away from chicago blame him" :rofl:

Anyone here wish 'Bron does go back to the Cavs, so it pushes Melo to take less $$ with us? It makes too much basketball sense...

I want james to go back regardless but if that pushes melo our way, great

Well now it's pretty much confirmed Melo is going back to NY, I want the Bulls to focus on Parsons or Stephenson. No to Gasol especially if he's starting over Taj. And entertain some Kevin Love offers to Minny and see if they budge.

Well now it's pretty much confirmed Melo is going back to NY, I want the Bulls to focus on Parsons or Stephenson. No to Gasol especially if he's starting over Taj. And entertain some Kevin Love offers to Minny and see if they budge.

That makes the most sense... Go with youth and talent.

I agree. Now that Melo is out of the question, I honestly don't think Pau is a great secondary option. Parson would definitely be an interesting addition but Stephenson is a big question mark.

^Yup, and probably Lance's too.

GarPax better execute Plans B-Z now...

EDIT:

Oh, and don't be surprised if Booz cruise is back next season unless he's included in a package for Love.

Last edited:
"What if I told you a series of tweets influenced an NBA free agent's decision and made Chicagoans forget Steve Bartman..." Future 30 for 30

That is not how I want to be remembered in Chicago. LMAO.

When we win, I will tweet Melo the championship shirt with the caption "this could've been you but you were BULL shiddin

At which point he might tweet back his bank statement and or Rolls Royce.

I agree. Now that Melo is out of the question, I honestly don't think Pau is a great secondary option. Parson would definitely be an interesting addition but Stephenson is a big question mark.

I don't think Stephenson is the huge question mark everyone believes him to be, most of that is media sensationalism. He's a well-rounded player with a lot of potential AND he's only 23. Sign me up for that.

I agree, ILL.

No surprise. However, id be shocked if we get Pau, Parsons, or Lance

And i dont hate Melo for staying in NY. He clearly rather get paid than win, and thats fine. Now, had he taken less to team up with that ***** *** James...then he woulda made my list

And i dont hate Melo for staying in NY. He clearly rather get paid than win, and thats fine. Now, had he taken less to team up with that ***** *** James...then he woulda made my list

agreed .. will enjoy ******** on his crap team everytime that much more now

^Not if Hayward got more...at least that's my opinion. Probably start at $13mil a year on up...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom