Bulls offseason Thread

I don't want any parts of Wade for anything more than the Vet minimum, and even then I'd be sketchy... I haven't been a fan of him since his behavior after his 1st ring.

I'm not with his crab mentality. Sorry.

Hoping Wojo is wrong this time. He didn't want to be here when he was healthy. Let him stay down there in Wade county with his capri pants and ****.

Even if he hadn't been such an *** to his hometown, we don't need another guard with injury concerns.

If we cant get Melo, go get Lance. LEAVE WADE DOWN THERE!

Cake, in terms of behavior, what's the difference between Wade and Lebron to you? :nerd:

I know you'd have no problems welcoming Lebron to Chicago

Cake, in terms of behavior, what's the difference between Wade and Lebron to you? :nerd:

I know you'd have no problems welcoming Lebron to Chicago

I've never had an issue with what LeBron did. He met with all of the teams/markets he could envision playing for and chose the one that provided him with the highest chance to win. Throughout the process, he didn't make any public comments about a leader or downgrading any of the suitors, hell he didn't say anything until he announced where he was playing. Considering I follow the college ball recruiting process I saw nothing wrong with it at all, he was actually very civil. The whole "Decision" thing rubbed people the wrong way, but you have to look at it from his view, ESPN came to him and offered him 1 Million Dollars to announce it live on air. Why wouldn't you? Furthermore he had them donate it to his charity, win/win.

As far as him leaving Cleveland... he was a free agent not an indentured servant... He was well within his rights and I respect his choice and the way he went about it. He didn't demand a trade or hold them hostage, he played out his contract and then sought a different environment.

Now Wade... Throughout the entire 2010 FA he was talking about how much he loved every spot, how playing for Chicago has always been a dream of his since he was a child... Then in other interviews he's talking about how we don't take care of our players, we aren't loyal, we're not working with Scottie, there's a reason why Mike left, he was never happy. That's stuff he put out in the public during or right before FA. It was a real back stabbing/crab move, he was dirty macking and I've never been cool with that behavior. Even before that though when he won his first chip he was talking bad about LeBron and Denver saying he should been the 1st pick and they should've never passed on him, he was the best player in the draft, y'all missed out on a chip bc y'all didn't draft me. I'm just not a fan of that type of character/behavior.

If Wade signs for the vet minimum...sure.

Otherwise it's not advisable to invest long term with his health history and he's in the twilight of his career.

GarPax NEEDS NEEDS TO CLOSE MELO

I forgot about a lot of those things you mentioned, Cake. I can see where your'e coming from.

Regardless, if the price is right, I'd welcome Wade.

Beginning to realize beggars really can't be choosers. We're in danger of striking out in free agency, again

Last edited:
I don't want any parts of Wade for anything more than the Vet minimum, and even then I'd be sketchy... I haven't been a fan of him since his behavior after his 1st ring.

I'm not with his crab mentality. Sorry.

Couldn't agree more.
I wants no part of that clown.

The city of Chicago amnesty's Wade rights to claim this city as home.

MarkJonesESPNVerified account
‏@MarkJonesESPN
On Bulls reported interest in Wade.Person close to Wade told me"He has no interest in returning to Chicago and recently sold his home there"

thank god

and i wonder if we we still get/need to swap 1st rounders with cleve now

At this point, I'll be happy getting Gasol on some kind of deal.

He turned down 10 mil a year/2 yr from the Lakers though

Last edited:
At this point, I'll be happy getting Gasol on some kind of deal.

He turned down 10 mil a year/2 yr from the Lakers though

If you look at now the East is a free for all we don't even need Melo like we did before. In my opinion adding Stephenson would be a adequate addition. Why Gasol though? That would be create a logjam if Mirotic is really coming over.

There's no such thing as a logjam in the frontcourt with the Bulls, not with Boozer leaving and Taj and Noah always getting hurt.

Heard the addition of Pau is contingent on the matter of the Lakers wanting to do a SnT.
I don't know how y'all feel about him but I'm opposed to bringing him here at a cost of 10+ mill.
It's just too much for an old declining PF.

I'd much rather take the gamble on Stephenson at that price.

Last edited:
:lol:

You guys really wouldn't Wade? Like at all? Don't be to pride full.

Hes dead and dirty no way..
Be more productive to resign 50 yr old mike than wade dead ***

The way miami played dirty with us.. Wade ain't welcome here from no1

Nazr muhammad push.. Never forget that great moment

Heard the addition of Pau is contingent on the matter of the Lakers wanting to do a SnT.
I don't know how y'all feel about him but I'm opposed to bringing him here at a cost of 10+ mill.
It's just too much for an old declining PF.

I'd much rather take the gamble on Stephenson at that price.

Exactly why you spend 10+ million on Gasol I rather spend that on 23rd year guard which is Stephenson.

I forgot about a lot of those things you mentioned, Cake. I can see where your'e coming from.

Regardless, if the price is right, I'd welcome Wade.

Beginning to realize beggars really can't be choosers. We're in danger of striking out in free agency, again

This^^^

It always happens to us in the worst way it's like we never are ready to attract someone else that's great. We'll just get another Kyle Korver or Kirk Heinrich instead of a real star to compliment rose

Back
Top Bottom