Bulls offseason Thread

I'm back :nerd:

Only questions to me is can LA play the 4(don't answer I know) if so we need to make it happen by any means

Jo/deng and our pick for LA and see if we can get Matthew too (may be pushing it)

Deng/taj our pick and the bobcats for LA

Try to get Howard in a sign and trade(would need to more then likely cut rip and trade or dump boozer and maybe move taj to get anything done) if not wait a year and dump boozer and try to go after love

If we can get something like either one of those done we would be in a great spot to make multiple title runs

Will we? Nah we know better but let me dream lol

Would have rather gotten Dieng or Plumlee. Still dont have a backup for Jo.

Hopefully Snell can help, dont know enough about him to really judge

bulls need to trade deng and bobcats pick for LaMarcus, that would be great. noah, LaMarcus, gibson and when the serb comes over that would be a great front court.

Didn't expect much this evening, however Snell being picked caught me by surprise. ...in a bad way. Ehhhhhh

ehhhhhhh...whatever , we have Derrick coming back.. that's all we need, I ain't scared of Miami, Brooklyn, or Indy. Bring it.

Got the shooting we desperately need.

Who knows, they could all be the pieces of a larger trade.

eh, i don't really feel we were that desperate for shooting. if we had Rose, Deng, and Kurt in the line up i'm pretty sure we would have beat the Heat, Pacers and Spurs.  

but yeah, i hope they work out in some way or another. 

Last edited:
eh, i don't really feel we were that desperate for shooting. if we had Rose, Deng, and Kurt in the line up i'm pretty sure we would have beat the Heat, Pacers and Spurs.  
but yeah, i hope they work out in some way or another. 

We needed shooting. 20th ranked in three point shooting at home, 25th on the road.

Now assume losing both Marco and Nate who were the 3 point shooting leaders.

Last edited:
I like the Snell pick... Anybody that got picked at 20 was probably going to be at best a 10mpg guy... Kid looks long, active and can shoot... As a Michigan fan, kinda glad they didnt pick THJ... He has a ton of talent but he really has no clue how to play IMO... Was getting inside 10 ft vs LVille with great success and even getting to the rim befoe Dieng then decided on 3 straight possessions to jack up 3s... Thats when the LVille run started... I like Snell working off screens like Rip in his limited mins to get open looks on the 2nd unit.

Don't necessarily dislike either of the picks. But would've preferred Bullock and Kadji. Would've been fun to watch both of them drain pull up 3's all season.

Don't necessarily dislike either of the picks. But would've preferred Bullock and Kadji. Would've been fun to watch both of them drain pull up 3's all season.

Why would you have preferred Reggie Bullock?

Have you ever seen him create his own shot? Or shoot off the dribble?

Why would you have preferred Reggie Bullock?

Have you ever seen him create his own shot? Or shoot off the dribble?

I'm a huge UNC fan so I can say with confidence that Bullock is garbage. I'm glad the Bulls didn't land that bum. 

That's what I'm saying. I'm a Duke fan.

I've seen all I've ever needed to see from Reggie to know I don't want ANY parts of him.

It's not a good idea to get caught up in what program the prospect came from :lol:

feels like snell was definitely a reach at 20.........murphy doesnt seem like the type of player that will get off the bench for us either.

not really feelin either pick. wish we landed bazz or even crabbe

Back
Top Bottom