Bulls VS CAVS. ESPN Wednesday night. VOL HUSH UP CHESTER

i know im one of the few bulls fans who fell like this but i really wish we coulda worked something out with BG

roll.gif
its too easy for him

bulls need help. first place they need to start is not relying on the 1 on 1 game so much and shooting jumpers so much.

roll.gif
@ that 20 foot fadeaway Gooden shot. the hell this dude think he is?kobe?

Bron with the sick statline tonight. GOOD to see that from him after a bumpy few games to start.

Must be a Barack thing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like this Cavs team.

Thank you Mike Brown for leaving LBJ in to get that 40. Fantasy owners are loving you right now!

i know im one of the few bulls fans who fell like this but i really wish we coulda worked something out with BG
still a possibility after this season, but it's his fault for turning down that deal & trying to cover it up. Either way it's gonna bea long season. Outside of Rose & BG the rest of the team looked like +*%% tonight..

I have the Cavs game on just because it's ESPN (the only channel my t.v. knows
laugh.gif
), but... did I hear this bullcrap right?

41 pts., 9 boards, 6 dimes, and 4 steals?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by jmause3

You was just dissin him last game
smh.gif

Naw bro ive always been a BG supporter. ive always wanted the Bulls to work somethin out with him.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif

sick.gif
He was havin fun too, just playin lackadaisical as hell.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Yep

roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Yep

roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Just one of those nights...

Originally Posted by kash55

Nice layup by Lebron, but Drew Gooden is awesome, it seems like he works the hardest out of all the Bulls.

But I must say this...I dispise the Cleveland home court. That shot clock sounds...sounds soo bad, and there is a microphone by th rim and so all the sounds of dunks, shots, layups are so odd and loud.
And the Camera angle is lower in Cleveland than other cities and so the court seems small.
And, the court is above the floor of the stadium, so there is a huge step up from the bench to the court it self.
Why does this bother you so much???

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by kash55

Nice layup by Lebron, but Drew Gooden is awesome, it seems like he works the hardest out of all the Bulls.

But I must say this...I dispise the Cleveland home court. That shot clock sounds...sounds soo bad, and there is a microphone by th rim and so all the sounds of dunks, shots, layups are so odd and loud.
And the Camera angle is lower in Cleveland than other cities and so the court seems small.
And, the court is above the floor of the stadium, so there is a huge step up from the bench to the court it self.
Why does this bother you so much???
It's a injury waiting to happen, also it seems just so wrong!

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Yep

roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Just one of those nights...

you already know. i think they are tryin to set a tone for the season. they know they MUST beat all the teams they can and the bulls are one team that shouldnever beat the cavs. if we had home court last year, might have been bron v kobe in june. like my man AC says, we gotta play Nov/Dec games like they wereMarch/April. "consequently" we gotta make em count. No more takin nights off. this team is clickin i think. that was a pretty good stat line fornot tryin too hard in only 36 minutes. hes just playin w the baby bulls

James added nine rebounds and six assists in 36 minutes. He arrived at the game wearing a T-shirt with president-elect Barack Obama's likeness on it andwas asked if he would consider a future in politics, perhaps as the mayor of Akron, his hometown. "Mayor of Akron?" he said. "I'm alreadymayor of Akron. I've been that for about 10 years now."
pimp.gif

no one on your team has swagger like that

Originally Posted by belle155

James added nine rebounds and six assists in 36 minutes. He arrived at the game wearing a T-shirt with president-elect Barack Obama's likeness on it and was asked if he would consider a future in politics, perhaps as the mayor of Akron, his hometown. "Mayor of Akron?" he said. "I'm already mayor of Akron. I've been that for about 10 years now."
pimp.gif

no one on your team has swagger like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

This year is going to be a hell of a lot of fun...I love our lineup, especially without Sasha.

More importantly, where's Stringer?

Back
Top Bottom