Bumbershoot 2007

Joined Apr 8, 2006
Lineup so far: The Shins, Wu-Tang Clan, Panic! At The Disco, Crowded House, Lupe Fiasco :pimp:
|I

One Life.One Love.One King
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Oct 7, 2006
bumbershoot sounds like it is going to be pretty good this summer.

Joined Jul 9, 2006
wu tang and lupe wont do good on the same stage. the killa bees are going to whoop emo rappers.lol
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Jul 29, 2001
^^^ There's no guarantee they'll be on the same bill. They've put rappers on different bills before, although it would make sense they'd put both of them on the Hip-Hop 101 show. I just hope they do it at night because when 101 is during the day, nobody goes and it's wack (anyone remember De La when Fife Dawg joined them on stage...yeah, neither does anyone else because it was at 1 in the afternoon).

Anyway, Bumbershoot always brings it with the comedy stage, that's for sure. I only went one day last year and watched three shows in there. It was awesome.

Joined Mar 31, 2004
Wu-Tang will quite possibly be the best act at Bumbershoot ever.
Ray Allen = G.S.O.A.T.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Quote:[hr][/hr]Wu-Tang will quite possibly be the best act at Bumbershoot ever.[hr][/hr]

I can already think of a few that were probably better, like a little band called Soundgarden.

Joined May 9, 2005
i saw lupe when he was at UW a while ago. his live show is pretty damn good, hes got a lot of energy
TEAM 740
And no... it's not an area code​

Joined Jun 25, 2006
damnit i'm gonna miss wu-tang...i'm gonna outta town! someone post vid clips please! thanks :smile:

Joined Oct 6, 2005
i missed it last year with tribe...i GOTTA be there this year. its the WU man! anyone have an idea if EVERYone is comin, or just sum of em?

Joined Nov 11, 2002
ODB will be there.

Hes a secret surprise guest, i bet son will dead the competition, word...
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now