Bumble takes Woman's side who asks man what he does for a living

You know a lot of weird people then. Asking what a person does for a living is a normal question that gets brought up when you meet new people.
 It's not a weird question to be asked at all. It comes pretty soon after asking your name.

I never ask it cuz I don't care what anyone else does but people do ask it a lot.

Asking how much money someone makes is a no-no so people just do that instead and ballpark.

Last edited:
He never asked her what she does for a living though. It is kind of awkward on her end to just ask him off the bat

Dude is a prick. Plain and simple.

"neo-liberal, Beyonce, feminist cancer that plagues society" :x

I guarantee he says "All Lives Matter" too

I feel like she brought it up just as small talk but even if she was a gold digger bruh snapped for no reason he should've just kept it moving :lol:

If you're online dating asking occupation is a 100% valid question because you need to know if you should be entertaining that person to begin with.

The whole point of it is to filter out people and that's a basis for doing so. Normal conventions don't really apply there.

Shrugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjs
Bumble is a feminist app? I haven't been on in a while but I've gotten up in some feminist P using it

He reminds me of the one NTer who said he'd never share much his salary is nor his occupation with his wife

It's a pretty standard question that a lot of people ask when they meet new people. He sounds like one of those dudes that thinks every girl is out to get his money.

The premise of bumble is that the girl chooses who they talk to. Guy cannot initiate conversation at all, the girl "likes" (or whatever) the guy, then the guy can start talking.
Why would any guy even use an app like that?

they both wrong imo

her intentions are pretty clear

dude threw an unnecessary tantrum and tbh sounds like a real *******. 

Back
Top Bottom