Bumptop- 3D Desktop for windows

I checked this app out at downloads.com and its pretty nice. It turns your desktop from a single wall to a room; four walls and a floor. There's physics inthe room so things move all over the place. i was wondering if anyone else has it.

Bumptop

Cool. Too bad it takes up a gig of space and my PC is almost out of memory.

Might try it out on my laptop.

yo that looks sick
eek.gif

but like everyone else said, im almost positive itll make your computer slow as @$++
laugh.gif

It's alright, seems so unnecessary for me. And I checked how much it was usingup in the task manager, it's taking up about 90000 K.

I dont like it. It looks really messy. I like the traditional desktop in comparison to this. If you want to make it cooler, check out Dreamscapes.. They're100Xs better. Have a good system though...

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

It's alright, seems so unnecessary for me. And I checked how much it was using up in the task manager, it's taking up about 90000 K.

That's alright I guess. Running Firefox alone while on youtube runs up to 80,000 K

I'm currently in a computer networks class for my job and my instructor was talking about programs like this. Gonna have to check it out.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

has anyone used it yet?

This is really nice. If you have a decent PC computer, it'll be a different experience. If you have a mac, why even bother coming in here. I suggest youtry it.

Back
Top Bottom