Bun B - You're Everything Appreciation V.1

This joint is so hard
smh.gif
pimp.gif
. Probably one of my favorite song of 08 so far. Wouldnt mind hearing the pimp on it eventhough i wasnt even a big fan of his. he would've killed it.
tired.gif
. Willlisten for years to come
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Thsi is like the 3rd appreciation post for this........But yet again, appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its deserving of each one..
pimp.gif
. Eightball kill it btw

you cant tell me NOTHIN when that sample come in....

"get on my knees for you (ooooooooooooohhhhhhoooooooooooohhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwwbbbaaabbbbbbbbbyyyyyy...YEA)"

Been on repeat since i first heard it. Song is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and thank GOD they ain't put Weezy on this damn track, i have a feeling he woulda totally screwed up da vibe
grin.gif

Word. there has been at least three of these already for this joint. but you get a pass cuz this song is THAT serious.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would like to see a mega remix of this with every big artist from the south. The jodeci sample is crazy eeekk

Mr. Lee is the most underrated producer in the game. He straight went in on that beat. Mr. Lee and Toomp=the most underrated producers in the game.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Mr. Lee is the most underrated producer in the game. He straight went in on that beat. Mr. Lee and Toomp=the most underrated producers in the game.

Wait wait wait...this song is undeniably fire and deserves its own appreciation post but where is the official album appreciation post??? II Trill is acertified banger from front to back!

I didnt search for an official post because I'm posting from my phone but I hope there is one and I'm just overlookin it. Bun is out for blood thisgo-round.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom