400 is not even right
eek.gif
may free calendar siguro yun for 2010
laugh.gif

+tshirt
roll.gif
! hehehe

Originally Posted by MARLO

im gon buy the space jams for 50k, they are quickstrike and not coming to the philippines.... nuff said
dude, sjs dropped last week already. got 2 extra pairs of sz 10.5us. wanna buy a pair? i'd give a discount....how's P48K?
happy.gif

MARLO wrote:
im gon buy the space jams for 50k, they are quickstrike and not coming to the philippines.... nuff said

Buy mine! P40k plus a Willie Revillame CD (with autograph) and a poster of the ASF dancers wearing bikinis and a reindeer costume while rubbingPAU liniment all over themselves. Best deal in town!....nuff said
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

MARLO wrote:

Buy mine! P40k plus a Willie Revillame CD (with autograph) and a poster of the ASF dancers wearing bikinis and a reindeer costume while rubbing PAU liniment all over themselves. Best deal in town!....nuff said
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last pair AF1 mids white/white as of 9pm Jan6. 4,500. It's a size 11. Just got a size 12 pair last night
smile.gif

For sure that "BIG FAT MOFO - Jimmy Santos look-alike" will be there. He's Borgy's #1 fan.

Jologs amp. hahahaha. I swear, I think he's gay.

haha! those were my mad jibes that sold! so sad to let em go.but got something better instead.so im satisfied.so that was you crux in the camo vandals?

no more Bunker?....cuz i pass by Karport building everyday when going to Makati Golf. I notice they're always close. And today i saw construction workers cleaning the unit... What's up?
frown.gif

does bunker still exist?  i will be visiting P.I for a week and would like to see some consignment stores....aside from bunker, any other stores you guys can suggest?

^^ no more Bunker bro...for other stores check out other threads here in NTPI...Addresses and phone numbers are already posted..hth

sorry for my lack of research...can anyone give me some store names and their contact info?  I want to see what kind of sneakers they have. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom