Burger debate..

In N Out 
nthat.gif

I vowed to myself many years ago to never eat White Castle ever again

I like shake shack but I really don't consider it fast food. A shack stack, fries, and a drink ends up costing about $15

I can get a double double combo at in-n-out for about $7 and that never gets old to me.

5 guys is ok, I've probably had it about once in the past few years after having it quite a few times initially when one opened by the campus I went to.

In terms of taste shake shack > in n out > 5 guys

In terms of value and bang for your buck In n out > shake shack > 5 guys.

And that crap I can only eat when higher then a kite called White Castle is just plain trash to me.

Double double meal at in n out around $7

Double cheeseburger meal at five guys is about $12 now. More food but crazy overpriced

Never had In-N-Out but I've had White Castles many times.

What looks better to you op?

View media item 528292

or

View media item 528295
:rofl:

I have never had in-n-out. Should have stopped by when I was in NYC. but c'mon. I can tell which is better just by pics
Double double meal at in n out around $7

Double cheeseburger meal at five guys is about $12 now. More food but crazy overpriced
I was about to say..... God I hate having to decide between more food or a drink :smh:

When i went to london last the line outside 5 guys was one of the largest lines I have ever seen to enter a restaurant.

I would give the edge to in-n-out just because of the price

Last edited:
Lol is this a real question?

How about castle burgers vs the sliders at Cheesecake Factory? Seems more debatable.

It's in n out and it's not even close.

Last edited:
Chicken sandwich at white castle is good though. Jalapeño burgers are second choice. In n out is better but it's not great or anything. It's just good for the price.

I think what's impressive to me about in n out is that their pretty damn consistent with a limited menu and you can always get a decent meal there and not have it hit your wallet to hard.

Shake shack got a bunch of choices, I noticed they got bacon cheeseburgers now and the quality is on point. Their shake selection is real good as well.

5 guys now that I think about it, is real good the first time you have it but loses its luster after that.

The habit has some real good burgers also, not sure if their strictly limited to Cali only though but I like their burgers.

burgers? white castle for me
fries = in-n-out

but like one NTer mention, 5 guys > in-n-out + white castle

In-N-Out is better, had Shake Shack this summer when I was out in NY.  Shake Shack is still good though, but In-N-Out is only rivaled by The Habit...
The Habit is good.

Never had had White Castle not even sure if they have them here.

Ohhh and animal fries are aight.  Dont see the hype.

i only had white castle once in my entire life :smokin :x :smh:

im from socal so i been had in n out and when i went out to the east coast i had to try the white castle

the stuff was bomb but at the same time its like not even food felt like i was eating lunchables that have been microwaved and the portions are so tiny
i legit ate 20 of the burgers and tried all their sides ended up regretting it after when i was on the toilet

white castle gave me the runs and was meh looking back on it but when i first had it i didnt know what to expect and i was hype and i liked it before the after effects

WC is rare to me so if i was on a roadtrip and i had the choice to stop between the two i would pick white castle

the habit is small and overpriced.

and the cashier has a creepy stare.

do the frozen white castle burgers you get in the frozen isle taste like the restaurant? if so :x
In-n-out is overrated though. 5 guys >>

but if any of y'all come to Seattle, try out lunchbox labratory, or red mill. burgers are god damn delicious

Back
Top Bottom