Burning fake VI & XI...hope he was sure they were fakes : )))

Hi Guys,

Stumbled onto a facebook page called "sole searchers" (a UK sneaker store) and one of the sellers burned some AJs. Look at the pic and tell me if they are fake. Imagine they are legit lol : ))) if they aren't then they a are some good quality fakes
smile.gif

21d364125656ba8379a3c8f23203dd56f365c14c_r.jpg
dab367375914b02a7be6c5c53ad4dcf39c976e61_r.jpg
5a816a54b773ce3cdc88a56a4f6debc6c4c93ce8_r.jpg
45f16c57b573c73bdc6dc10a9f63cd1b293664b4_r.jpg
7cb1675abc75c33adc23cb0b74a632b8f834ed7d_r.jpg
dfb26ee551be0737c113d7d0cab8242234ce186c_r.jpg

Hi Guys,

Stumbled onto a facebook page called "sole searchers" (a UK sneaker store) and one of the sellers burned some AJs. Look at the pic and tell me if they are fake. Imagine they are legit lol : ))) if they aren't then they a are some good quality fakes
smile.gif

21d364125656ba8379a3c8f23203dd56f365c14c_r.jpg
dab367375914b02a7be6c5c53ad4dcf39c976e61_r.jpg
5a816a54b773ce3cdc88a56a4f6debc6c4c93ce8_r.jpg
45f16c57b573c73bdc6dc10a9f63cd1b293664b4_r.jpg
7cb1675abc75c33adc23cb0b74a632b8f834ed7d_r.jpg
dfb26ee551be0737c113d7d0cab8242234ce186c_r.jpg

Good riddance! -Yes they are very obvious fakes to the trained eye.

-On a side note, if there really was a fire ...my Infrared VIs would be the first thing I grabbed!

....then my cat

....then my missus

....in that order
laugh.gif

Good riddance! -Yes they are very obvious fakes to the trained eye.

-On a side note, if there really was a fire ...my Infrared VIs would be the first thing I grabbed!

....then my cat

....then my missus

....in that order
laugh.gif

@OP They're low quality fakes, easy to tell from first glance. If you hold them in person, you'll feel how cheaply made they are.

@OP They're low quality fakes, easy to tell from first glance. If you hold them in person, you'll feel how cheaply made they are.

This is about the 1000th time I've heard of ppl burning fakes... it's nothing new buddy. Just new to you.

This is about the 1000th time I've heard of ppl burning fakes... it's nothing new buddy. Just new to you.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

obvious fakes but i dont see the point to burn it
To rid the world of Fakes by burning them one shoe at a time. Everyone should join in on this philosophy imo!!!!!

To rid the world of Fakes by burning them one shoe at a time. Everyone should join in on this philosophy imo!!!!!

Originally Posted by 206Jordan23

Or donate them to someone who really needs a pair of shoes. 

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

QFT
smh@ u dudes burning fakes. People walking barefoot and u over there burning shoes smh

QFT
smh@ u dudes burning fakes. People walking barefoot and u over there burning shoes smh

Originally Posted by 310HxA

QFT

THIS.

Just give them to goodwill or donate them or something... believe it or not the majority of the world could care less if a pair of J's are real or not

QFT

THIS.

Just give them to goodwill or donate them or something... believe it or not the majority of the world could care less if a pair of J's are real or not

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

QFT, it's obvious by some of the stuff I see people wearing at our malls around here
roll.gif

QFT, it's obvious by some of the stuff I see people wearing at our malls around here
roll.gif

QFT

THIS.

I'm glad some of you guys feel this way also.  Take them to a shelter, goodwill, salvation army.  Places by me are desperate even for used shoes.

QFT

THIS.

I'm glad some of you guys feel this way also.  Take them to a shelter, goodwill, salvation army.  Places by me are desperate even for used shoes.

Back
Top Bottom