Business Ideas?? Vol. $1000 prize

So my school is having a contest where you pitch a business idea for 2min to a panel of 5 judges and the winner with the best original business idea wins 1k. So NT anyone want to help me out? Dont act salty and dnt tell me any answers because trust me Im nt gonna actually use it and make the business lol

roll.gif

Why would I put my business idea out there for anyone else, though? Sorry I cant be any help, but good luck.

(If you agree to give me half that, I'll pitch you my idea that'll win it
smile.gif
)

This dude asks for help with a business idea so that he can win a contest for 1K... Then turns around and says that he won't use your idea so that he can win a contest for 1K.
Real life. This is not.

dude okay so what you hafta do is have an original business idea contest and offer a $1000 prize. Have the participants sign a waiver and pitch their original business idea to a panel of 5 judges for 2 mins. then, you take all their ideas and start your own businesses and say that no one won the $1000 prize.

The Ti$a and Just don hats are both popular and each have their own distinct style/look and my idea is to combine what make these 2 special

and create my own snapback hats

before i went and dropped stacks on this i wanted to run by it with NT as they would be a core demographic

think of vintage snapbacks or even newer ones (fresh ones) with SWAG embroidered on the side like Ti$a and crocodile skin on the brim with my own special animal logo on the back above the snaps

and on the underbrim i would draw on my brand name for example it would be say like supreme on the underbrim

these hats will probably take some time to make and each one will be handmade and i would like to sell them for 150$

am i lowballing myself here on the price or would this be an affordable hat that NTers would purchase

i would also throw in the option to add custom patches on blank snapbacks with their own choice of alligator/croc skin color combo (black,white,silver,pink teal, brown maybe even a leopard print fuzz or no fuzz)

Originally Posted by offbad

dude okay so what you hafta do is have an original business idea contest and offer a $1000 prize. Have the participants sign a waiver and pitch their original business idea to a panel of 5 judges for 2 mins. then, you take all their ideas and start your own businesses and say that no one won the $1000 prize.
you should do this. seriously. tell them youll make a contest with $100 to use in a contest to win $1000 dollars. steal the perfect idea, and make millions

Back
Top Bottom