[| -- Busta Rhymes feat. Jadakiss & LilWayne: Respect My Conglomerate (VIDEO PREMIERE) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Featuring cameos from Jadakiss, Lil Wayne, Tyrese, Xzibit, Idris Elba, David Banner, Spliff Starr, Jackie Long, Raekwon & Adam Rodriguez.

Directed by Chris Robinson.

Originally Posted by stillmatic

ha lil wayne can't read

ha...
indifferent.gif

chris robinson bit my man hype with this trailer tho

from the single key notes to the little epic buildup trailer, he swagged the "blame it" trailer

this vid looks like it's gonna be dope tho

Busta it been passed ya time, U need ta retire fool....
tired.gif
Daonly str8 songs fool eva had datt i liked was touch it ( remix )Break ya neck & the one wit janet jackson....

^uhm, no, Busta is nice

just off the top of my head, I'll hurt you, put your hands where my eyes can see

So his album is dropping on May 19th...I wonder who else drops that day...

laugh.gif
...this dude got a death wish...

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

wait so this trailer is just for a music video?

since when do music videos need trailers?

this is gonna be
pimp.gif
seems to be the new trend actually.

i like it. builds anticipation

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

tired.gif
Da only str8 songs fool eva had datt i liked was touch it ( remix )Break ya neck & the one wit janet jackson....
WELL DAMN!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

But wait...why no Jeezy?

Man, from what i've heard...Busta SHOULD have a gold (Maybe more) album on his hands, but just like The Big Bang...this album is suffering from labelissues/being pushed back. Dude had one of the biggest hits of '06 and that album didn't drop till months later...SMH.

Weezy needs to quit wearing them hats ASAP...them !%%%# is bad luck lol...other than that..nice vid and song
edit: btw...Jada and weezy smashed busta on his own song
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Weezy needs to quit wearing them hats ASAP...them !%%%# is bad luck lol...other than that..nice vid and song
roll.gif
^ wor don EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MrWavez

roll.gif
^ wor don EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

agreed....although Busta still did his thing they bodied him on his own *%+!
laugh.gif

I just can't rock with Busta Bus no more. This just ain't the Busta I use to ride with on ELE and When Disaster Strikes. Seemed he was a lot moreoriginal. This just ain't him to me. Song doesn't sound terrible. I don't know what it is. Maybe it is because Wayne and Jada bodied him on his own%%+ like dudes above stated lol. I miss when Busta use to do his own hooks.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I just can't rock with Busta Bus no more. This just ain't the Busta I use to ride with on ELE and When Disaster Strikes. Seemed he was a lot more original. This just ain't him to me. Song doesn't sound terrible. I don't know what it is. Maybe it is because Wayne and Jada bodied him on his own %%+ like dudes above stated lol. I miss when Busta use to do his own hooks.
Busta getting up there in years....I don't know if he can ever give us that ELE energy....

I must say Busta on his own hooks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd rather have that verse by Jeezy than a Wayne verse written by Drake!!! This should've been Jada's song how he murked it!!!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I'd rather have that verse by Jeezy than a Wayne verse written by Drake!!! This should've been Jada's song how he murked it!!!

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Now Drake is writing for Wayne. Amazing...............

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

tired.gif
Da only str8 songs fool eva had datt i liked was touch it ( remix )Break ya neck & the one wit janet jackson....

who r u?

dude nobodys writing for wayne. and if they are they need to be fired. he doesnt say the darnest things anymore, it just his flow and delivery that has everyhigh school kid repeating his every line.

btw, i DL'd that weezy verse about a month ago with a different flow and different beat. it was called February 18th.

Back
Top Bottom