Busted Babies vol. Oh, you bad? WOOOORDD?

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by seventh letter

She wouldn't let me hit it from the back
smh.gif
smh.gif
2lu6eed.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

HOLD UP--FLAG ON THE PLAY...

Although the purpose of this thread is greatly appreciated, and its contents highly comical...the OP must be assessed a 25yd penalty because...

You saw ol' girl minding her business, dancing--doing the stanky leg, and you decided to insult her by calling her PUMBA. And when she retaliated, as anyone would in such a situation, you got mad and decided to Air--her--out. You're a cornball man.

Think about it. If you're minding your own bizness, doing you, and someone just disses you-- unprovoked, you will get disrespectful too.

My guess is you've tried, with no success obviously, to get PUMBA to spread for you thinking a whack chick like her would be accomodating--but instead got Dro'd, thats the real reason behind this thread.

I definitely like the idea of an Air--her--out thread, as a consequence of past Air--her--out threads, but OP is wrong for his.
Shut up

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

eek.gif
are dudes really posting pics of chicks with no panties on.

roll.gif

panties???
sick.gif

she got somethin on...panties no...

i think homegirl wrapped a parachute around her rolls

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Although the purpose of this thread is greatly appreciated, and its contents highly comical...the OP must be assessed a 25yd penalty because...

You saw ol' girl minding her business, dancing--doing the stanky leg, and you decided to insult her by calling her PUMBA. And when she retaliated, as anyone would in such a situation, you got mad and decided to Air--her--out. You're a cornball man.

Think about it. If you're minding your own bizness, doing you, and someone just disses you-- unprovoked, you will get disrespectful too.

My guess is you've tried, with no success obviously, to get PUMBA to spread for you thinking a whack chick like her would be accomodating--but instead got Dro'd, thats the real reason behind this thread.

I definitely like the idea of an Air--her--out thread, as a consequence of past Air--her--out threads, but OP is wrong for his.
Shut up
2h4wdv4.gif

Cornball

If you need a website, PM me. I'm good at those. I think I'm at about 90,000 hits last I checked.
laugh.gif

Shut up
2h4wdv4.gif

Cornball
Why don't you go mind your own bizness? I'm notgoing to keep going back and forth with you so sit down and play your part, tuff guy.
6qduvsn.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

seventh letter wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif

is it even possible to hit from the back??? i mean...her cooter nearly ate her booty shorts...imagine what thatll do to your junk
laugh.gif
think you hittin the snatch and you really slidin in the thigh fat
laugh.gif
hold them thighs together it's probably tighter
sick.gif
roll.gif

ayo i swear i mustve whiped my screen twice thinkin that was a bug or somethin but homegirl got a chocolate chip on her thigh...

A chocolate chip?!
roll.gif

yeah like a chocolate chip would last that long around her!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shut up
2h4wdv4.gif

Cornball
Why don't you go mind your own bizness? I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you so sit down and play your part, tuff guy.
6qduvsn.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you getting mad and ishhh...me a "tuff guy" on the internet, never that. I'm just calling it like i see it. You're a hypocrite andyou don't like the fact that I'm Airing-you-out...

2z5vd49.gif

Originally Posted by king pen52

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

seventh letter wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif

is it even possible to hit from the back??? i mean...her cooter nearly ate her booty shorts...imagine what thatll do to your junk
laugh.gif
think you hittin the snatch and you really slidin in the thigh fat
laugh.gif
hold them thighs together it's probably tighter
sick.gif
roll.gif

ayo i swear i mustve whiped my screen twice thinkin that was a bug or somethin but homegirl got a chocolate chip on her thigh...

A chocolate chip?!
roll.gif
yeah like a chocolate chip would last that long around on her!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fixed

Shut up
2h4wdv4.gif

Cornball
Why don't you go mind your own bizness? I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you so sit down and play your part, tuff guy.
6qduvsn.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you getting mad and ishhh...me a "tuff guy" on the internet, never that. I'm just calling it like i see it. You're a hypocrite and you don't like the fact that I'm Airing-you-out...

2z5vd49.gif

Antigen with the counter gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
! this thread is too much.

you guys are mean!
frown.gif

but then again,these females should not be taking this photos, let alone sending them to people or uploading them on myspace and whatnot. so. carry on.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom