Buy One, Get One Free Coupon at Chipotle w/a Facebook Like (Thru 3/3)

Thanks a lot. Used my coupon yesterday. Can this coupon be reused? I printed 5, and when I showed it to the cashier it didnt look like he entered a code. He just took the item off the menu. HAS ANYONE REUSED THE COUPON?

Originally Posted by djaward

Thanks a lot. Used my coupon yesterday. Can this coupon be reused? I printed 5, and when I showed it to the cashier it didnt look like he entered a code. He just took the item off the menu. HAS ANYONE REUSED THE COUPON?

eef252bed49aba16235ebf422ee2e9c2187d043.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

SD people saying it apparently still works? And to bypass the video: http://chipotle.inomod.com/

how come the date on that one is changed from 3/3 to 3/5?
Not sure but the guy who made the site had this to say:
"Please read my original post. I do not create or fabricate coupons in ANY way. They are exactly as they would be if you viewed the video today. The date, code, graphics, and text are all served by NBC's web servers and I do not alter ANY of that information.

The way NBC's code reads, the coupon REQUESTS a /date/, a /code/, and a /JSESSIONID/, which can be changed at any time by their web server. When the deal is dead, my site will die with it, as I do not interpret or change anything coming from them.

Note, I am not trying to be mean, nor am I upset, I just want it to be clear that I am not changing any information on these."

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

SD people saying it apparently still works? And to bypass the video: http://chipotle.inomod.com/

how come the date on that one is changed from 3/3 to 3/5?
Not sure but the guy who made the site had this to say:
"Please read my original post. I do not create or fabricate coupons in ANY way. They are exactly as they would be if you viewed the video today. The date, code, graphics, and text are all served by NBC's web servers and I do not alter ANY of that information.

The way NBC's code reads, the coupon REQUESTS a /date/, a /code/, and a /JSESSIONID/, which can be changed at any time by their web server. When the deal is dead, my site will die with it, as I do not interpret or change anything coming from them.

Note, I am not trying to be mean, nor am I upset, I just want it to be clear that I am not changing any information on these."

Back
Top Bottom