Buying a car with a rebuilt title?

helll naw especially if its a sports/performance car. it will NEVER DRIVE the same. the only type of rebuilt/salvage car id get would be a water damaged car because esstenial is just the electronics that get messed up and maybe the motor. and you can get a shell of a nice car really cheap and then mod it from there. but thats my tuner/car head mentality. other than that....STAY FAR AWAY FROM THAT STUFF. thats why they are so cheap. and think about when you want to trade in or resale it..... you probably have a better chance gettin a date with Kim K than finding somebody who will buy it. and stealership, excuse me dealerships with give you nickel and dime for it and play you on the fact that its salvage, carfax this carfax that type of game. its just not worth it. save yourself the trouble and get a CLEAN TITLE car.

helll naw especially if its a sports/performance car. it will NEVER DRIVE the same. the only type of rebuilt/salvage car id get would be a water damaged car because esstenial is just the electronics that get messed up and maybe the motor. and you can get a shell of a nice car really cheap and then mod it from there. but thats my tuner/car head mentality. other than that....STAY FAR AWAY FROM THAT STUFF. thats why they are so cheap. and think about when you want to trade in or resale it..... you probably have a better chance gettin a date with Kim K than finding somebody who will buy it. and stealership, excuse me dealerships with give you nickel and dime for it and play you on the fact that its salvage, carfax this carfax that type of game. its just not worth it. save yourself the trouble and get a CLEAN TITLE car.

Back
Top Bottom