Buying an ATM machine

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Originally Posted by angelzdope

something else to think about would be how frequently the machines malfunction and the cost to get them back in working order. Definitely an interesting prospect though.

If you can fix a computer, you can fix an ATM. Pretty simple inside and when they go down they throw a code telling you whats wrong with it.
true..if have you the diags program to test all components, jams are easy to remove but whats causing the jam is the question?

I had a buddy drop out of college to pursue this business. Let's just say I saw him a year later and he was driving a Range Rover... just saying

I had a buddy drop out of college to pursue this business. Let's just say I saw him a year later and he was driving a Range Rover... just saying

LEGIT... Like everyone else is saying though it really is harder to get the ball rolling on this than you're making it out to be.

What if the ATM machine gets robbed??? Word to Barbershop.
Being that it's pretty much a big %%$ computer with thousands of dollars in it, I'm almost certain that insurance on it will be alot.  Also, you have to factor in that you will be refilling these machines with cash on a regular basis and there's a chance someone might try to rob you if they see what you're doing.

Just some food for thought.    

LEGIT... Like everyone else is saying though it really is harder to get the ball rolling on this than you're making it out to be.

Being that it's pretty much a big %%$ computer with thousands of dollars in it, I'm almost certain that insurance on it will be alot.  Also, you have to factor in that you will be refilling these machines with cash on a regular basis and there's a chance someone might try to rob you if they see what you're doing.

Originally Posted by 430AM

- Machines are bolted to the floor using 6in bolts rated at 2k lbs pulling force (would take a truck to move it)

-Put the machine in a 24hr place and someone will always be there

-Licenced to carry

- Machines are bolted to the floor using 6in bolts rated at 2k lbs pulling force (would take a truck to move it)

-Licenced to carry

-Licenced to carry
\

-Licenced to carry
\

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Wow.. hustlers ambition.  Props to this man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Wow.. hustlers ambition.  Props to this man
pimp.gif

Not as easy as it sounds. You're going to be running a business. You need start a corporation, apply for licences, etc. $2,079 for an ATM is a ripoff. I own my ATM business and have 10 ATMs setup so far. I purchased mine slightly used for $500 each. Made back my initial investment within 3 months and now collecting profit. There are always overhead costs. Electric, commissions, phone lines, ATM maintainence, etc.

Good Luck, though.

Not as easy as it sounds. You're going to be running a business. You need start a corporation, apply for licences, etc. $2,079 for an ATM is a ripoff. I own my ATM business and have 10 ATMs setup so far. I purchased mine slightly used for $500 each. Made back my initial investment within 3 months and now collecting profit. There are always overhead costs. Electric, commissions, phone lines, ATM maintainence, etc.

Good Luck, though.

Ok. I did a little research on this and if the atm processing company pays 100% of the surcharge plus a percentage of the interchange. How do they make money? Because nothing is free.

Ok. I did a little research on this and if the atm processing company pays 100% of the surcharge plus a percentage of the interchange. How do they make money? Because nothing is free.

Back
Top Bottom