Which tires would you go with?

• Cheaper, slightly below average/average tires

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Expensive, premium tires

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Middle ground (no promo)

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Been looking at getting new car tires since I've reached 40,000 miles and have some sidewall damage to one of my tires.

Saw two promos out there for Goodyear Eagle LS-2 tires and Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady tires. The Eagle LS-2s are $120 each with a buy three, get one free promo and the Assurance WeatherReady tires are $200 each and you get $200 cash back (in the form of a gift card I think), but can't be used on the tire purchase itself.

Looked online and saw the Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady tires are rated one of the best on the market, while the Goodyear Eagle LS-2 tires are some of the worst. Checked to see what tires I currently have on my car and turns out they're Eagle LS-2s. :lol: Part of me figures I'd be fine just getting the same ones since they've worked for me so far, plus they're still above the sub-$100 tier tires. The other part of me remembers how they seem to be a little below average in the rain/light snow and that the Assurance WeatherReady tires probably have a longer tread life.

How much regard do you hold car tires? Are they worth shelling out the extra money for? Any other recommendations?

$600 for tires ain’t bad just go with the premium. Unless you don’t drive a lot, or your city doesn’t really rain often.

costco or discount tires.... at discount tires, they will prorate ur tires depending on warranty (u get credit). also they both offer free tire/air checks.

Back
Top Bottom