Bynum 42pts 15rebs is he better than Dwight Howard?

Bynum is stepping his game up. was he the factor that the lakers was misssing to win the championship last year? Also this week we was watching them playthe cavs and my brother said he has better moves that Dwight Howard in the post! i oppose lol. who agrees?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by vdub1423

^^^^^ hey man everybody got their own opnion fam lol
Are you basing your opinion off of this one game from Bynum against the lowly Clippers (who are without Kaman, Camby, and Randolph inside) andpost moves he may have shown your brother in the Cavs/Lakers game?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^^^^^ hey man everybody got their own opnion fam lol
Are you basing your opinion off of this one game from Bynum against the lowly Clippers (who are without Kaman, Camby, and Randolph inside) and post moves he may have shown your brother in the Cavs/Lakers game?
i mean i have been watching clips of his workouts and other previous games. I think the young man is improving. But naw i dont think he better than Dwight i just think he may have better moves thats all

i mean i have been watching clips of his workouts and other previous games. I think the young man is improving. But naw i dont think he better than Dwight i just think he may have better moves thats all
Backtrack much?

Your posts imply that you think Bynum is better than Howard.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Backtrack much?

Your posts imply that you think Bynum is better than Howard.

No it dosent im asking what do people think.... they were all questions fam. Obviously he's not but he def has more moves than Dwight in the post

Back
Top Bottom