C3PO Blazers

my 1st full Blazer reconstruction....could be better in a few spots, but overall, Im REALLY happy with these. I feel like Gollum the way I keep looking at thegold

based on C3PO from the Star Wars films....gold foil material with a suede liner. Real wires in the swooshes
had originally applied this theme to a pair of AM1's, but there were certain areas that looked too rough and unfinished, so I screapped that and applied itto blazers. MUCH more happy with these.

and if youre wondering why the strip on the right shoe is silver......its to represent the movies where C3PO's right leg was silver...the strip is gold onthe left shoe

c3po01.jpg

c3po02.jpg

c3po03.jpg

c3po04.jpg

c3po05.jpg

c3po06.jpg

yall would really put these on your feet and walk out in public? these would be cool just to have as part of a collection, but lets be honest their hideous

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

yall would really put these on your feet and walk out in public? these would be cool just to have as part of a collection, but lets be honest their hideous

if you say so. I wore 'em yesterday...proudly.

Thank the maker~!

Not my type of shoe, but it looks like you did a great job... the silver strip was a nice touch...

Do the wires make it a bit unfortable?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Thank the maker~!

Not my type of shoe, but it looks like you did a great job... the silver strip was a nice touch...

Do the wires make it a bit unfortable?
lol@ the quote...the AM1's had/have tongues that play quotes from episode V....I shoulda used that one though

and yeah, the shoes are totally wearable...the wires are encased, and then covered by padding and liner, so you dont even know theyre there

Back
Top Bottom