Cabin Fever 2 - Wiz Khalifa OUT NOW

who are the invasion?....cause im sure mustard started that whole wave
Exactly,

These "bay" rappers left that "hyphy" sound and are trying to take the LA sound

thats why 40 featured YG on function.

they even took YGs song "UP" what a damn shame. same bay cats who caught feelings over tyga saying the bay wack

why he sported all Dodger gear on the YOLO mac dre song.

as far as CABIN FEVER 2:

R.I.P Wiz Khalifa, ima miss u bro.

my lil bro even said "this **** loosin it, biting flows and styles now smh"

^
wake up 95% of the game biting flows

Kanye & Hov included

Meek Millz, 2 Chainz, & Lil B need checks passed to them

Wiz aint gone he just getting that commercial money and show money he still makes good music look at Brainstorm & High School the album

Yall be wanting dudes to stay the same.......if they stay the same and dont branch out to new sounds and styles then they would easily sound repetitive and old......Look at Andre 3000 he is a perfect example of people complaining "I love old ATLiens Dre" but when he dropped that Love Below it took a while but it eventually caught on and them same people who was hating on 3000 be bumpin Hey Ya and Prototype

Last edited:

I agree with the whole industry biting but the rest you just sound like a stan fam. Let's just be completely honest here Wiz is good for about 2-3 good songs on each project now. Concerts suck, image sucks, the majority of the music just plain sucks now. Who cares if he changes as long as he puts out good music, and after K&OJ I can name maybe 6-7 songs that are exactly that.

^
wake up 95% of the game biting flows
Kanye & Hov included
Meek Millz, 2 Chainz, & Lil B need checks passed to them
Wiz aint gone he just getting that commercial money and show money he still makes good music look at Brainstorm & High School the album
Yall be wanting dudes to stay the same.......if they stay the same and dont branch out to new sounds and styles then they would easily sound repetitive and old......Look at Andre 3000 he is a perfect example of people complaining "I love old ATLiens Dre" but when he dropped that Love Below it took a while but it eventually caught on and them same people who was hating on 3000 be bumpin Hey Ya and Prototype

Thank you, someone with some knowledge. And if anyone thinks that they Bay Area left our "sound" then you got it ****** up. How the **** is a DJ Mustard gonna start a wave he ain't a part of? No one from the bay is biting any LA sounds, it's the other way around. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you, expand your musical history or something.

I'mma big Wiz fan (not on that extra TGOD type stuff tho) but damn this was disappointing...

N where the **** did Problem come from?! Dude sucks smh. Heard him on a couple trap mixtapes n hes always been trash smh

I like it.

Its more Wiz and I can't hate that. I'd have been pissed if it was JUST like the first one.

Its just more bangers to fill that lane. 

If nothing else, Wiz gets props for single handedly saving Juicy J's career. 

Why the hell did he choose DJ Holiday to host the tape? Worst possible DJ he could have chosen
mean.gif

ONIFC seems like itll be pretty good you can hear it being played some in this vid:

I only like about 5 songs on the whole tape. ONIFC will be better (sans pop songs)

idk why u guys say its supposed to be different and its good that it aint the same, like the reason its a sequel its because its supposed to be similar just new , i woulda liked to see this be named something else other than cabin fever2, it doesnt live up to the cabin fever standard the first one put....imo

After playing this for past couple days and just falling back blazin to it this **** bangs to the fullest

I like it.

Its more Wiz and I can't hate that. I'd have been pissed if it was JUST like the first one.

Its just more bangers to fill that lane. 

If nothing else, Wiz gets props for single handedly saving Juicy J's career. 

I'd give that honor to Lex Luger

^That definitely goes to Lex Luger. And since Juicy J is Wiz's A&R, I'd say he's pretty self-sufficient himself.

Back
Top Bottom