CALI AND NY NTERS UNITE.

Whoa Cedric!
I'm not the one to get involved in this whole this place is better than this place madness,but you're goin' a little hard on the "DMV" there sir.On NY's nuts????
HOW????
As far as MC's/Rappers go,don't let Wale fool you.There's mad talent here THAT'S NOT MAINSTREAM!
Sometimes this @@!@ is funny,but some of you all take this @@!@ WAY to seriously!

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the thing is that cali heads just can accept the fact that just our city alone is >>>>>>> the whole state of california

we have had this thread before, and NYC won

No.    

NYC is the best city in the country if not the world but once you leave the 5 boroughs and head upstate the rest of new york is just a slightly better version of ohio.

there's more to offer in California the state more to do in California the state, and more to expierence in California the state then NY the state.

LA, SF, SD,  the fact you can be at the beach one minute and skiing in big bear the next, the national parks up north in Cali, and the fact that Vegas is a mere 4 hour drive away > NYC and the boringness that's the rest of New York

No being biased here either, I was born in New York lived there for a few years when I was little,  spent my entire summers out there til I was 18, lived out there for most of 2004, and I spend almost 2 months out in New York each year currently so I think I can have an unbiased opinion on a place thats pretty much my home away from home.

and kill all that DMV > anything  talk. 

you guys ride new yorks nuts hard, produce nothing but aids infested crack *$!$%!, your sports teams other then the capitals suck, your rappers suck.  you guys are borderline ohio when it comes to being crappy.

%!@@a shut yo *** up

you lived upstate or something? one thing Ill give cali is that its a big state. We got tons of stuff do upstate (parks, niagra falls, historical places etc)

LA+SF+SD does not equal, no where near, to what the tiny city of NYC has to offer. Dont ya get that comparing a city to an entire state is sad.

Aint no way you live in NYC and typed all that son, and our sports team and rappers sucks
laugh.gif

Son, chill. Just dead this thread already NYC>>>>
laugh.gif
he was talking bout DMV...he aint have to go in like that though  sheeeeshhhhhh

The State of California is better than the State of New York.
NYC > LA
New York City has more to offer than L.A.(The actually city), but I think Greater Los Angeles has more to offer than NYC.

Why is the south the problem? What we do? You guys seem to have the issues. Is whose city the best really that serious? *!@@%!

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

NYC is the best city in the world. point blank period. It is so great in fact that it makes the state of new york the best in the world. Everyones elses opinion will be invalidated if theyre from outta state

qftmft

the thing is that cali heads just can accept the fact that just our city alone is >>>>>>> the whole state of california

we have had this thread before, and NYC won

No.    

NYC is the best city in the country if not the world but once you leave the 5 boroughs and head upstate the rest of new york is just a slightly better version of ohio.

there's more to offer in California the state more to do in California the state, and more to expierence in California the state then NY the state.

LA, SF, SD,  the fact you can be at the beach one minute and skiing in big bear the next, the national parks up north in Cali, and the fact that Vegas is a mere 4 hour drive away > NYC and the boringness that's the rest of New York

No being biased here either, I was born in New York lived there for a few years when I was little,  spent my entire summers out there til I was 18, lived out there for most of 2004, and I spend almost 2 months out in New York each year currently so I think I can have an unbiased opinion on a place thats pretty much my home away from home.

and kill all that DMV > anything  talk. 

you guys ride new yorks nuts hard, produce nothing but aids infested crack *$!$%!, your sports teams other then the capitals suck, your rappers suck.  you guys are borderline ohio when it comes to being crappy.

%!@@a shut yo *** up

you lived upstate or something? one thing Ill give cali is that its a big state. We got tons of stuff do upstate (parks, niagra falls, historical places etc)

LA+SF+SD does not equal, no where near, to what the tiny city of NYC has to offer. Dont ya get that comparing a city to an entire state is sad.

Aint no way you live in NYC and typed all that son, and our sports team and rappers sucks
laugh.gif

Son, chill. Just dead this thread already NYC>>>>

i was talkin about the dmv kiddo so ease your breaks.  
laugh.gif
i got an aunt that lives upstate but that $%$% is boring i lived in harlem and the bronx, and when i go out there now i stay with my pops in the bronx.  

you've probably never been to LA, SD, or SF with all that silly talk tho.  like i said  NYC > any other city  but California the state > New York the state.      the rest of New York from upstate all the way to Buffalo is one big Ohio and don't act like that isn't true.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

cali > nyc and its not even close.

lets stop comparing cali the state against nyc

i just don't like the fact of comparing an entire state against one city.
besides when they do that it makes em look petty, cuz they have to put da ENTIRE state of Cali against 1 city
laugh.gif

goes to show you NYC >>>*

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

The State of California is better than the State of New York.
NYC > LA
New York City has more to offer than L.A.(The actually city), but I think Greater Los Angeles has more to offer than NYC.
huh???
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom