Cali Fires (help)

So I live out here and thankfully have not been directly affected by these fires but Ive have been wondering why Cali seems to get no help from any other staesor the fed gov. Now I dont know this for a fact but I never hear about anyone else helping but ourselves. and as you all know we have lil money to combat this. So my questions are Do we actually get help, can you point me to some resources? and If we dont get any help, why are you all such haters?

dude..... those fires in cali are so bad that las vegas smells like a campfire and the air is so smoky that is it wasnt over 100 degrees I'd say it wasfoggy out

California doesnt need any help, they laid off hundreds is not thousands of fire fighters. If they needed help they would'nt had done that.

Blame Arnold!

Most states are strapped budget wise. Budget cuts impact services like firefighting and policing. Because of diminished firefighting staff, other statescan't send in as many FF to help out because they need them in state. Also, comes with the territory of living in California. That area is designed to beburnt to a crisp on a regular basis. Some trees and shrubs won't even germinate without being burnt first, that's nature for you.

Back
Top Bottom