CALI STYLE: How would u describe the difference in Bay Area style vs LA/socal style??

^ you might want to tell them what sport those trophies are from they might not know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

#+#%. if it wasn't for the A's you guys would be the least relevant team in CA
Guess you never heard of the Padres,
laugh.gif

'88 was a LONG time ago doyer fans
30t6p3b.gif

Season hasn't even started and I already miss the empty trophy case pic.  Heres to another 50+ years without a 'chip *raises glass*.

I see this is a sports Championship pissing contest, NorCal loses...

...no way in hell I'm posting UCLA's Basketball titles, %$$* them.

pollution08-05-26.jpg

i love LA!

but back to the style differences - in general terms, the bay is more layered whereas southern cali is the complete opposite.

Originally Posted by endemic415

pollution08-05-26.jpg

i love LA!

but back to the style differences - in general terms, the bay is more layered whereas southern cali is the complete opposite.
Are those buildings? It's hard to see through the smog.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Funny. SC's football team was getting paid to play just like the niners
Cost of business, too bad Cal can't keep up and Stanford is about to go back to the cellar now that Harbaugh is gone.

^ hate L.A. due to the mad pollution......the more people the more smog.....

Northern Pacific Coast Line FTW...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
the hate for one region , no matter which side, is beyond stupid and petty.

Grow up folks.

For real...you guys are missing out on ALOT if you refuse to acknowledge that BOTH regions are 2 of the best areas to live in the country ( if you dont count the current economy  
laugh.gif

frown.gif
)
It's really not that serious.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I think besides the Dodger/Giants hate, it's all friendly jabs...

For the most part sure, but then you have some dudes who literally HATE LA/Bay Area

yeah Dodgers/Giants rivalry runs deep but everything else is just jokes.

At the end of the day, if you live in SoCal or the bay, you're winning.

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Originally Posted by endemic415

pollution08-05-26.jpg

i love LA!

Are those buildings? It's hard to see through the smog.
eyes.gif
that's an old picture. The smog isn't even that bad anymore. 

its like arguing whats better, mercedes or bmw.

i'd rather live in bakersfield than half these other states.

i live in socal, i love it here and i love the bay. you definitely can tell theres a culture difference when you visit and compare the two. but the pacific northwest tops it all. rain and all IMO

roll.gif

this is worse than the usual "which boro is the best boro in NY"

*popcorn gif*

NY >> CA

all fun and games. I love LA also, cant deny that beautiful weather all year around down there. And the white girls love them some some brotha's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

For the most part sure, but then you have some dudes who literally HATE LA/Bay Area
Yeah I know some individuals that will murder/fight anyone that claims Nortenos. 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

yep. My boys who grew up in the LBC said that you basically dont have a choice but to hang out with your own race
Ehh, people who live by these rules are lames, you hang out with who you want, *%#@ what anyone says.
True, I never followed these rules. People are people doesn't matter what race they are. Thats just plain stupid to segregate yourself .
same here, to me race doesn't matter at all.
however they are half mexican and half black (idk that matters imo) but the way they put it was that the blacks wouldnt accept them because they are mexican and the mexicans wouldn't accept them because they are blacks

i was WEEKS old the last time the Dodgers won a chip...then again, at least they've won a title in my lifetime SMH...

#CaseyKellyGod

Back
Top Bottom