California Kids Forced To Learn Gay History...

Do you guys even read? It's not like they're going to teach gay history. They just arn't going to ignore the contributions of lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders to America. No big deal *shrug*

"It is an outrage that Governor Jerry Brown has opened the classroom door for homosexual activists to indoctrinate the minds of California's youth, since no factual materials would be allowed to be presented," Rev. Louis Sheldon, chairman and founder of the Traditional Values Coalition, said in a statement.

Yeah! Only Chrisitans are allowed to do that without factual materials! 
wink.gif

"It is an outrage that Governor Jerry Brown has opened the classroom door for homosexual activists to indoctrinate the minds of California's youth, since no factual materials would be allowed to be presented," Rev. Louis Sheldon, chairman and founder of the Traditional Values Coalition, said in a statement.

wink.gif

Do you guys even read? It's not like they're going to teach gay history. They just arn't going to ignore the contributions of lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders to America. No big deal *shrug*

Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif

This nonsense won't make it to Texas though
laugh.gif

Really makes you Appreciate were you live
pimp.gif

you're right, it does make you appreciate where you live. children in california will be smarter, more open minded and tolerable of the rest of the world compared to these #$$ backwards (no pun) states you call home.

are you also proud that texas is altering books to replace the word slavery to "Atlantic triangular trade" so it won't sound as bad? yeah, that's something to be proud of.

Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif

This nonsense won't make it to Texas though
laugh.gif

Really makes you Appreciate were you live
pimp.gif

you're right, it does make you appreciate where you live. children in california will be smarter, more open minded and tolerable of the rest of the world compared to these #$$ backwards (no pun) states you call home.

are you also proud that texas is altering books to replace the word slavery to "Atlantic triangular trade" so it won't sound as bad? yeah, that's something to be proud of.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

This is about to cause such a *%%! storm...

Gay threads are the new NT race threads.
laugh.gif
Yeah they are, but I meant nationwide...
...this just broke out here a couple of hours ago - liberal and conservative radio is about to be ablaze tomorrow. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

This is about to cause such a *%%! storm...

Gay threads are the new NT race threads.
laugh.gif
Yeah they are, but I meant nationwide...
...this just broke out here a couple of hours ago - liberal and conservative radio is about to be ablaze tomorrow. 
laugh.gif

i am, i just hate JD214. the stupidity that comes from this kid is incredible. so i like to call him out on it every chance i get.

i am, i just hate JD214. the stupidity that comes from this kid is incredible. so i like to call him out on it every chance i get.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

wink.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom