California Voters get to vote to LEGALIZE MARIJUANA this Nov

lol are u guys even from cali?

guys have whole houses full of crop, rooms, closets, showerstalls, whatever,  u think thats gonna stop, theres a ever increasing market for growers and growing systems nowadays, and if i can beat the "7-11" price why would a consumer go to a shop to buy trees

please "the underground market will evaporate" thats bs, u think all the growers out there are pleased about this? there not gonna stop growing their own $%$ b/c the govt. wants to make money off them, there going to compete and beat the prices that are made, the underground market will prob. increase, look at the med. clubs out here in the bay, anit no one i know who has a card even goes to the clubs b/c of their bs prices, they get it off the street and that anit gonna change, and those who say they cant get chronic $@% weed from nowhere but clubs or say homegrown is not quality dont know the right people

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Let's see how this goes; this FAILED in Washington.

cali > d.c

yall got aids, were legalizing weed.   whos winning bro?

california aint a state its an army.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

cali > d.c

pimp.gif

Look at this dummy
laugh.gif

1. DC's crazy AIDS/HIV epidemic is due to the large African migrants, mostly from East Africa.

2. DC probably have more IVY grads or border line genius people than your state.

3. DC makes things happen son, your state is in crisis. Your governor/senator is always on DC riding hard to get some fund like a crack head in need of money.

DC > Cali

cali > d.c

pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
cali citizens steadly taking shots at other states

if anyone wants to join my weedenomics class, bring some papers and green to the east bay and we can grow our own #$#&, f govt. regulation and taxes

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

ham city, what up bluudd, what it do bludd, smh ur prob gonna be the first mf'er to crash into a pool after a night of drinkin and smokin legal herb

if the prices are goin to be anything like they are in the med. clubs now then there going to fail, we'd better be talking about 50 cent joints and $20 eights of white widow or theres gonna still be illegal or legal competition
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

guys have whole houses full of crop, rooms, closets, showerstalls, whatever,  u think thats gonna stop, theres a ever increasing market for growers and growing systems nowadays, and if i can beat the "7-11" price why would a consumer go to a shop to buy trees

please "the underground market will evaporate" thats bs, u think all the growers out there are pleased about this? there not gonna stop growing their own $%$ b/c the govt. wants to make money off them, there going to compete and beat the prices that are made, the underground market will prob. increase, look at the med. clubs out here in the bay, anit no one i know who has a card even goes to the clubs b/c of their bs prices, they get it off the street and that anit gonna change, and those who say they cant get chronic $@% weed from nowhere but clubs or say homegrown is not quality dont know the right people
I don't care how much you know about the underground weed growing business.

It's Economics 101. Supply and Demand.

Sure people know where to get their stuff from right now.  Why place a few phone calls and have to wait for a pusher when you can get the stuff without the hassle?

The market will be flooded with all types of Marijuana, it isn't going to be worth growing since the profits will dwindle immensely.

[h3]
I'm not sure motivation is always a good thing. You show me a lazy prick who's lying in bed all day, watching tv, only occasionally getting up to piss, and I'll show you a guy who's not causing any trouble.
[/h3]

legalize it
pimp.gif
the same can be said with weed lol.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

cali > d.c

pimp.gif

Look at this dummy
laugh.gif

1. DC's crazy AIDS/HIV epidemic is due to the large African migrants, mostly from East Africa.

2. DC probably have more IVY grads or border line genius people than your state.

3. DC makes things happen son, your state is in crisis. Your governor/senator is always on DC riding hard to get some fund like a crack head in need of money.

DC > Cali

you won't be saying that when you poke some random d.c broad and add to the epidemic.

now please go log off and suck wales toes princess.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

cali > d.c

pimp.gif

Look at this dummy
laugh.gif

DC > Cali
4463324511_8946eb4024_o.gif

DC Sucks!

? "underground market" you mean black market, which only exists because it is illegal. The market will evaporate everyone with half a brain knows that. Sure they will still exists just like bootlegs continue to sell despite the internet. But to the scale now with the price baselining and the overhead exceeding profit there will be no reason to sell weed unless you want to corner the "organic market"
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom