Call me a hater. Call me Judgmental vol. But, ++*???

I stumbled upon this entry on BH tumblr and couldn't help but scratch my head.
tumblr_lwyi2wb3pm1qa2ly2o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_lwyi2wb3pm1qa2ly2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lwyi2wb3pm1qa2ly2o2_1280.jpg

One of my favorite projects of 2011 was a photo essay on my friend Jessica Clark for The Hundreds Magazine. For a short week, Jessica stayed with us here in Los Angeles and I shadowed her, documenting the Aussie’s every nuance and deliberation.  

Our most profound time together was under the auspices of NORM at Will Rise Tattoo on Fairfax.  Jessica chose to have “Conscious

30t6p3b.gif
@ that tattoo. As if having a word emblazoned on you means that you have that quality 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the way Bobby wrote that paragraph, too.

Eeehhhh i really could care less. But yeah i wouldent date a girl with comic book sketchings on her face.

sick.gif
@ the lucky charm tattoos on her face and overall horrible position of them. 

i know a girl with a few on her face but she's bad and the tattoos are much better quality.

My thing is the homie wrote the article as if her face wasn't already tatted up. "The needle broke her porcelain skin", Vistors left the room as if a great injustice had been down, yeah let's calm that down brah.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I would have sex with her and NOT call back

i would call her back, but only to condescendingly ask her where she got her ink done, followed by an unnecessary snicker and hang up

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

30t6p3b.gif
@ that tattoo. As if having a word emblazoned on you means that you have that quality 
laugh.gif
really doe, and honestly if something is really that important to me i would never forget it

Back
Top Bottom