Call Me Caitlyn Vol. The Bruce Jenner Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
what part of that is hateful? 

my best friend is gay...  

keep talking nonsense

Ah, the old "But I'm not _______, my best friend is _____!" argument.

Well, lets see. Its hateful because:

- Despite making it known to the world, you're still referring to Caitlyn Jenner as a dude and using masculine pronouns.

- the medical community disagrees with your definition of a sex change operation.

- You then go on to list all of the things Caitlyn won't be able to do because of her body.

How is that not hateful? You're literally trying to say someone else can't do something, then go about listing things to take away from them as a person. That's textbook hating, pa.

Yoooooooo espn just announced caitly bruce jenner getting the Arthur ashe courage award the whole fam supposed to be in attendance.

Its like we are hugh jackman in the prestige man

And the Kardashian are christian bale

We had the act figured out then bam we dont know how good thier act was

This is high level *******, there's so many trans people who go through this and just because Bruce is famous he gets an award?

He got that Lisa Ann vibe.
What has been seen can not be unseen 
tired.gif

damn you blaster 

Yoooooooo espn just announced caitly bruce jenner getting the Arthur ashe courage award the whole fam supposed to be in attendance.

Its like we are hugh jackman in the prestige man

And the Kardashian are christian bale

We had the act figured out then bam we dont know how good thier act was

he deserves it! They say...

This is high level *******, there's so many trans people who go through this and just because Bruce is famous he gets an award?
I'll go ahead and say it.

They are turning the transgender struggle into a monetizing, fame whoring circus.

So it's cool wit you, just don't put it in your face?

That's the vibe I'm getting from this comment brah

---------

5 pages without the "Be tolerant of my tolerance" argument showing up. Kinda impressed :smokin

I mean are we allowed to feel one way or the other about this whole thing bro or nah??

I personally don't see it as an awareness project more than your regular kardashian skit to stay on top....you don't need to get offended or upset about my opinion brother.

No one is offended brah.

That other comment was not directed at you

Ah, the old "But I'm not _______, my best friend is _____!" argument.

Well, lets see. Its hateful because:

- Despite making it known to the world, you're still referring to Caitlyn Jenner as a dude and using masculine pronouns.

- the medical community disagrees with your definition of a sex change operation.

- You then go on to list all of the things Caitlyn won't be able to do because of her body.

How is that not hateful? You're literally trying to say someone else can't do something, then go about listing things to take away from them as a person. That's textbook hating, pa.
we call men men and women women for a reason....

it's because we're born with differences that make us unique.....   that's why a cat is a cat and a dog is a dog

now, because someone FEELS like they SHOULD have been born DIFFERENT, we have to pretend they really were born that way?

**** makes absolutely no sense....

I gave you too much credit, thinking you wouldn't come back with the cliche  "I'm not racist, I have black friends" response.... should have known better

but the fact remains the same, my best friend is a gay female..... when I go out.... the majority of the girls with me are also gay.... sometimes gay dudes come kick it too....

I don't give a **** who someone decides to mess with.... flourish how you want to flourish....

people just want to duck the FACTS

now, because someone FEELS like they SHOULD have been born DIFFERENT, we have to pretend they really were born that way?

Because this guy FEELS like we SHOULD validate his opinions as FACTS, we have to pretend he's not just repeating his opinion over and over?

Because this guy FEELS like we SHOULD validate his opinions as FACTS, we have to pretend he's not just repeating his opinion over and over?
what's not a fact....

why is a man a man and a woman a woman?

answer that question.

bruce is a boy. he just wants to be a girl. doesn't stop him from being a boy though. phacks.

Do you papa...rather..mama.

Just be aware I won't be doing you...and most men of color neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom