Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

New fav gun is the ASM1 using the Magnitude version of it and I'm killing it. Playing in a pretty sucky lobby right now so i'm flexing hard lol but this joint is nice

New fav gun is the ASM1 using the Magnitude version of it and I'm killing it. Playing in a pretty sucky lobby right now so i'm flexing hard lol but this joint is nice
Yeah ever since the patch for SMGs the ASM1 has been on a whole other level. The difference is night and day when it comes to overall damage. It's my favorite gun as well

Yeah ever since the patch for SMGs the ASM1 has been on a whole other level. The difference is night and day when it comes to overall damage. It's my favorite gun as well
I need that elite version ASAP. Fingers be crossed with every supply drop

I need that elite version ASAP. Fingers be crossed with every supply drop
Yes the speakeasy is dangerous I got it one time and put rapid fire and grip with the drum clip it comes with and wrecked dudes on Detroit. One of the best games I had in MP so far

"just sent invites legggooooo"

nobody joins

:stoneface:

same ish different weekend.

s/o to the slayers who actually join up like djxlunchbox, dr0, grimey, etc... a lot of u dudes are just names on a list :lol:

:rolleyes

Last edited:
"just sent invites legggooooo"

nobody joins

indifferent.gif

same ish different weekend.

s/o to the slayers who actually join up like djxlunchbox, dr0, grimey, etc... a lot of u dudes are just names on a list
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
not sure if you sent me an invite (joshbeenhad) but I swear the invite thing is broken,

was in a party with my friend and dude was sending me game invites and i was getting nothing. 
mean.gif

I been stuck on prestige 2 trying to do after death as all my challenges are complete but that . . can't seem to get them ... Frustrated

I give up on clan wars :rofl:

NT clan got in bronze and still got 2nd place.

:rofl: :rofl: And thats why I'm not on the NT Elite squad :lol: :smh:

That's your fault though, you're the leader right?
you should know who would or wouldn't be active for the clan wars
and then set your "ACTIVE" roster on the app before the clan wars begin.

[COLOR=#red]If you want to pass leader of that team to someone else and come through to mines let me know and ill send you an inv.
this is what we did...[/COLOR]

View media item 1317349

Last edited:
I'm getting the shaft online. first lobby i'm in the connection is terrible but when i quit it's back to normal

I just got AW but haven't opened it yet.  How is it compared to Ghost?  It seems like a super fast pace game.

Only thing I play now is search which I pretty enjoyable if you play with a friend. 

That ASM1 Speakeasy is just deadly though. 

who else bought this for zombies, although not made by treyarch, i'm still itching to play the exo zombies mode. multi is doo doo

i'm jelly off that asm1 elite

y'all got that EXO zombies pack man, i don't fool with the regulars joints ain't no way i'm trying play with zombies with a 20ft vertical

Man like is the ASM1 really that good? That's the only gun I see now

I'm trying to get a diamond Bal I can't use it smh

Back
Top Bottom