Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

^^Most if not all twitch streamers with crazy views are reverse boosting. Plus they usually play with a party or 2 other people
that know whats up. I felt this way since I started playing COD,, Nukes,Moabs,Dna's don't happen against legit players. You
might be able to sneak one if your in a party hiding in the corner like a sucka, but nah.

I've gone on two 30 streaks (no dna bomb because i use killstreaks), multiple 20 streaks, etc

All legit

I've only been streaming for 2 months and have never reverse boosted and never plan to.

I like connecting with my viewers and if they leave cuz my gameplay sucks they arent the people i'm looking to have in my stream anyways :lol:

I've had one 20+ kill streak I wanted that DNA so bad I camped a bit on green brand in that room with the glass windows once they got win I just stayed on that side of the map and made them come to me.

And djyoung08 djyoung08 I be tryna catch your stream but the time difference throws me off nights I have to work

Here's a video by Drift0r that goes into SBMM

I still tend to think it has a lot to do with SPM

He couldnt test that because thats not

Also, according to Michael Condrey, connection is still the priority. but eh... idk about that.

all i know is I only have a 1.2kd but have a 400+ SPM on AW and i have a really hard time finding a reasonable lobby when i play solo.

When I play with viewers in my stream... i suddenly get wildly good again :rofl:

Drift0r is a puppet. It's cool to be about your money, but don't lie and sugar coat ****.

Here's a video by Drift0r that goes into SBMM

I still tend to think it has a lot to do with SPM

He couldnt test that because thats not

Also, according to Michael Condrey, connection is still the priority. but eh... idk about that.

all i know is I only have a 1.2kd but have a 400+ SPM on AW and i have a really hard time finding a reasonable lobby when i play solo.

When I play with viewers in my stream... i suddenly get wildly good again :rofl:

Drift0r is a puppet. It's cool to be about your money, but don't lie and sugar coat ****.

Please explain.

SBMM cant exist cause all my teammates are complete dookie. Im holding like a 2.2 k/d right now I believe.

number 1 CoD AW isnt garbage crap

Matter of fact, you're the one who made a big deal about getting early.. BRAVO TO YOU!

Number 2 - Black Ops 2 does NOT have 80-100k playing on average. Now, its been about 4 weeks since I played black ops2 but it was on a saturday afternoon and there was 26,000. Which is still a LOT for an FPS that came out in 2012.

Lets not exaggerate.
Current black ops 2 population.

Better retention and any current gen game let alone cod

Id love to see population of destiny and aw
I was waiting for you to do that, now I'm going to own your butt.. PAWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go AWAY!

Friday night and 105k strong homie!!!

You dudes need to stop!

I was waiting for you to do that, now I'm going to own your butt.. PAWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go AWAY!

You dudes need to stop!

View media item 1367301
amazing how you can tag meaningless bs like this but other **** that you constantly lie about, you don't. You are NT biggest running joke, plus what's up with your writing skills? SMH ....

Last edited:
number 1 CoD AW isnt garbage crap

Matter of fact, you're the one who made a big deal about getting early.. BRAVO TO YOU!

Number 2 - Black Ops 2 does NOT have 80-100k playing on average. Now, its been about 4 weeks since I played black ops2 but it was on a saturday afternoon and there was 26,000. Which is still a LOT for an FPS that came out in 2012.

Lets not exaggerate.

Current black ops 2 population.

Better retention and any current gen game let alone cod

Id love to see population of destiny and aw

View media item 1354346

You dudes need to stop!

View media item 1367301

Please refer to my previous posts. I didnt say blackops 2 never gets 80-100k... i've seen it.. i still play it.. like i said, its the only disk in my 360 tray

I said u are exaggerating to say it does nightly.

And you were.

It really isnt that big of a deal to make giant blue text and PMing me. :rofl:

you should relax some.

I still think we should 1v1 :lol:

Please refer to my previous posts. I didnt say blackops 2 never gets 80-100k... i've seen it.. i still play it.. like i said, its the only disk in my 360 tray

And you were.

you should relax some.

Lol he trying to backtrack now

Of course all games are not strong 24-7

Your were posting pics and specific my said I was lying . I and it's almost 100k at some point in time daily

And 1v1 me you will lose son. I'm a beast. Let me know when your ready to 1v1 make sure you record it and post it here might of fact I will love stream it. Pick a time

Last edited:

And you were.

you should relax some.

Lol he trying to backtrack now

Of course all games are not strong 24-7

Your were posting pics and specific my said I was lying . I and it's almost 100k at some point in time daily

And 1v1 me you will lose son. I'm a beast. Let me know when your ready to 1v1 make sure you record it and post it here might of fact I will love stream it. Pick a time

I'm not backtracking.

I'm 100% right.

Lets go right now.

Fire up your xbox one on 1v1 me on AW right now

we can do black ops 2 after

my 360 isnt on my gaming set up though its on my main TV in the house. I wont be able to record it.

okay well this is clearly not going to happen... dude wont even message me on XBL or post hit GT or anything.

the horrible reputation of superb continues :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom