Call of Duty: Black Ops - Battle of the Consoles - Team PS3 vs TEAM 360 - All/Read Info on Pg 1.

as quite possibly the greatest Call of Duty player to EVER live...i regret not being able to participate in the challenge.

as quite possibly the greatest Call of Duty player to EVER live...i regret not being able to participate in the challenge.

OP, its SonOfTony 

who the hell is son of troy?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I hope yall realize, Henz0 is not Moses and yall not the Israelites being led outta Egypt.

You need to realize that henzo wasnt the best ps3 player, dont know why you 360 bums keep bringing him up.....but I guess that says a lot about you 360 players tho...bums
9auu06.jpg

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I hope yall realize, Henz0 is not Moses and yall not the Israelites being led outta Egypt.

You need to realize that henzo wasnt the best ps3 player, dont know why you 360 bums keep bringing him up.....but I guess that says a lot about you 360 players tho...bums
9auu06.jpg

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

labrev a reserve? yep xbox lost, mine as well put fatuga on the starting team

there will be noshows i guarantee it everybody on each team gonna get a chance to play just show up the day we decide to hold it
and you will get some runs

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

labrev a reserve? yep xbox lost, mine as well put fatuga on the starting team

there will be noshows i guarantee it everybody on each team gonna get a chance to play just show up the day we decide to hold it
and you will get some runs

Originally Posted by biff lawson

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
STOP IT.

laugh.gif
IDK why people keep bringin my name up, I'm neither the best on 360 or PS3.. I'm up there tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
STOP IT.

laugh.gif
IDK why people keep bringin my name up, I'm neither the best on 360 or PS3.. I'm up there tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Gotta give PS3 players a chance to get used to a real controller...
Son, I will agree that the xbox runs better servers etc but controller! The thing is a brick, your hallucinating...

Son, I will agree that the xbox runs better servers etc but controller! The thing is a brick, your hallucinating...

Originally Posted by Dusted718

controller is trash....at least the og 360 controller is...#+!% weighs about 50 pounds 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dusted718

controller is trash....at least the og 360 controller is...#+!% weighs about 50 pounds 
laugh.gif

oh, is it trash because it has real triggers or because the sticks actually have feel to them? I own MW2 on both systems and the controller is what separates them. I fail to see one thing that is better about the PS3 controller. Its less ergonomic, it feels light and cheap and the sticks and triggers are awful.

oh, is it trash because it has real triggers or because the sticks actually have feel to them? I own MW2 on both systems and the controller is what separates them. I fail to see one thing that is better about the PS3 controller. Its less ergonomic, it feels light and cheap and the sticks and triggers are awful.

so who's coming up with the rules? are we just throwing ideas out there?

I vote for a best of 7 series just like the playoffs.

we coming into your town..so y'all xbox bammas get home court (pick the map etc/etc)

it doesn't matter i don't give a damn!!! let's do this

so who's coming up with the rules? are we just throwing ideas out there?

I vote for a best of 7 series just like the playoffs.

we coming into your town..so y'all xbox bammas get home court (pick the map etc/etc)

it doesn't matter i don't give a damn!!! let's do this

We need to play all gametypes, I don't give a damb what map it's on, though...

Oh, and I heard from one of your own that y'all are trash at Objective game modes
laugh.gif
.. I will not include the name of my source, as he is a member of the opposing team

We need to play all gametypes, I don't give a damb what map it's on, though...

Oh, and I heard from one of your own that y'all are trash at Objective game modes
laugh.gif
.. I will not include the name of my source, as he is a member of the opposing team

Back
Top Bottom