Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Not sure if posted already but here are some rumors/things confirmed.
Perks
Players may chose two perks and based on those choices, a third perk is chosen for you.
Commando has been removed.
One Man Army has been removed.
Scavenger no longer replenishes equipment (i.e. claymores, C4, etc).
Cold Blooded and Juggernaut are part of an armor system that the player wears.

Killstreaks

At this point, the highest killstreak reward is for 15 kills
Killstreak rewards will not count towards your next killstreak. For example: if you receive a 5-killstreak reward, the kills gained by that killstreak will not move you towards your next killstreak reward. Killstreak rewards may only be earned through your main weapons.
Pavelow will return as a killstreak, although it has a feature unique to Black Ops.
UAV will return as a killstreak.
In addition to the Pavelow, there will be two other types of helicopters earned as killstreaks.
There is no Emergency Airdrop, but there is a Care Package killstreak reward.
The SR-71 Blackbird will be available as a killstreak reward.

Weapons

The FAMAS will return, but not in a 3-round burst firing capacity. It will be fully automatic.
There will be no gun from the M4 family.
The M16 will return, still as a high-powered, high-accuracy weapon.
The tactical knife is no longer available, while a new knife will be available in it’s place: the ballistic knife. A ballistic knife has a detachable, spring-loaded blade designed to be fired a distance of approx. 6 meters at a rate of 39 MPH (63 km/h).
The claymore is classified as equipment, thus the Scavenger perk will not replenish it.
Grenades are not classified as equipment and will be replenished by Scavenger.
New, confirmed guns include:
SIG commando – Assault Rifle
RPK – Light Machine Gun
Skorpion – Submachine Gun
PSG1 – Semi-auto Sniper Rifle
MAC11 – Machine Pistol

Additionally, players will be able to bypass the Crouch position and go directly from Sprint to Prone. In effect, players will be able to sprint and drop flat onto their belly without having to crouch first.

^ Good info. Too bad I wont be able to restock my claymores with scavenger anymore
frown.gif
laugh.gif

THANK GOD One Man Army is gone. That ++%% is just ******ed and shouldnt have ever been included in MW2.

^ Good info. Too bad I wont be able to restock my claymores with scavenger anymore
frown.gif
laugh.gif

THANK GOD One Man Army is gone. That ++%% is just ******ed and shouldnt have ever been included in MW2.

I can see people using that camera to watch their back while they camp somewhere... terrible idea

I can see people using that camera to watch their back while they camp somewhere... terrible idea

Originally Posted by Noskey

for real. pisses me off when some @#$@$ misses me with the noob tube twice, then gets me with the 3rd cause he switched  his class
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
either way i destroy idiots like that since they dont know how to shoot, but it still messes up my K/D ratio

Originally Posted by Noskey

for real. pisses me off when some @#$@$ misses me with the noob tube twice, then gets me with the 3rd cause he switched  his class
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
either way i destroy idiots like that since they dont know how to shoot, but it still messes up my K/D ratio

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Get ready for drop shot kills all day smh

Then you change your button layout to tactical. 
I've had my button layout tactical since cod4. It's really not that hard to kill someone that is drop shooting. 

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Get ready for drop shot kills all day smh

Then you change your button layout to tactical. 
I've had my button layout tactical since cod4. It's really not that hard to kill someone that is drop shooting. 

Originally Posted by twozerosix

The tactical knife is no longer available, while a new knife will be available in it’s place: the ballistic knife. A ballistic knife has a detachable, spring-loaded blade designed to be fired a distance of approx. 6 meters at a rate of 39 MPH (63 km/h).
alien.gif

Additionally, players will be able to bypass the Crouch position and go directly from Sprint to Prone. In effect, players will be able to sprint and drop flat onto their belly without having to crouch first.
alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

I had peeped that at about 37 seconds in the video. A great addition.

I had peeped that at about 37 seconds in the video. A great addition.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

That is gonna piss me off so much! and That RC car is gonna get on my nerves.. i already know it...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HyphySole

That is gonna piss me off so much! and That RC car is gonna get on my nerves.. i already know it...
grin.gif

Gonna cop. Need another shooter since I sold MW2, BC2 is too slow (it's a good & fun game, but
indifferent.gif
at people who compare that to CoD), and the Medal of Honor 2010 beta was just terrible.

Gonna cop. Need another shooter since I sold MW2, BC2 is too slow (it's a good & fun game, but
indifferent.gif
at people who compare that to CoD), and the Medal of Honor 2010 beta was just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom