Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

Man I wish they'd bring back 3rd person team tac. That was like 95% of what me an my friends did on MW2. I wish they'd get rid of Hunted and add 3rd person and demo or HQ back

its a fact. not an opinion

Ghosts has far superior graphics. U shoulda jus said characters are hard to.identifY/see (because theyre supposed to be) they dont call.it camo for nothin.

Ok Jew that's great. I prefer the graphics of BO2. Don't care about the face mask some soldiers wear. Campers love ghosts.

There's an NT clan?

I want in.. my clan sucks

I have a 1.4KD >50% W/L

XB1 - GT - JamesYoung707

Last edited:
Ok Jew that's great. I prefer the graphics of BO2. Don't care about the face mask some soldiers wear. Campers love ghosts.

Campers love call of duty in general.

Its a style of play just like sniping, rushing, etc.

I dont like corner camping on TDM but objective gameplay like Blitz and Dom promote camping.

How else to do hold down a the B flag in domination w/o staying in that small general area and pick off fools while they try to rush in?

Just sayin...

@JBlaze23 and @iWhipMyHeadovv

I'll be posting the ops we'll be working on as soon as it starts. If y'all want PM me your numbers so I can start a group text chat with you for the clan ops since my clan is mostly friends and we're all in a group chat already.

*edit*

We're starting with Kill Confirmed.

Last edited:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa i caved my boy decided to sell me his game for $20 so i said why not :lol:
Any of the old crew still around?
PSN in the sig

I beat the story and haven't been on it since 
laugh.gif

I'm off next week so I might be on a little this weekend/next week.

With the story, I'd love to see them let you play as Logan in the next one instead of copping out and putting you on the good side again.

Last edited:
Weapon Balancing and Sniper Rifle Changes Coming to Ghosts
Infinity Ward’s developer “teanah” has announced some of the changes, updates and improvementsthey have planned for the sniper rifle and weapons in general. He let us know that the crew at IW have been working diligently to evaluate and re-evaluate the balance of weapons in Call of Duty: Ghosts. The reason that we see very few changes to the weapons is because they don’t want to release faulty updates that they would need to retract before it has a “ripple effect” on all of the consoles.

On the 12th and 13th of this month we saw significant changes made to the MSBS assault rifle  that arguable weaken the weapon to the point of uselessness. But hopefully that will be straitened out and the developers will listen to the voice of the gamers before they make any serious changes to the main guns.
[h3]Sniper rifle changes[/h3]
  • The sniper rifles were changed from the past Call of Duty MW3 to this series of Ghosts. Some of the most evident changes that can be seen are that there is no aim assist from the hip. Aim assist from the hip is the main idea behind how quickscoping worked before. In Ghosts however, players are required to aim unassisted until after they scope in.
  • The hip fire reticles were also removed from sniper rifles and the hip spread was significantly increased, which reduces the overall effectiveness of hip firing.
  • The Quickdraw perk’s ADS (aim down sight) speed scale was also reduced for the sniper rifles.
[h3]What to look forward to with sniper balancing changes[/h3]
Some of the main tests being performed by Infinity Ward developers are the Time to Kill details for the snipers in comparison to other assault rifles and weapons in general. They also hope to introduce some additional changes such as an increase in the ADS time as well as a reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk. Sniper rifles that use silencers are going to be flipped from the current waist up kills to chest up kills only to reduce the major effectiveness of silenced sniper rifles.

Last edited:
used to play league game in bo2. havent looked into clan wars though. how is this nt clan holding up? 

Last edited:
Add me if you play Extinction mode. I like that just need more people that know how to play it. I've never gotten past Hive 8 so far. thadangerousmind (PS4)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom