Call of Duty is alot like pick up basketball, you always have losers on your team

Originally Posted by DUB 253

*cough* Big Joe *cough*

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

When I'm by myself I play those game modes where you can't play if you're in a party

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Why I always play solo.

you better be winning that solo pick up basketball game.
i totally understand, but whenever you are doing something open to the public that involves competition, this cancerous person is usually existent.

mad.gif
busted my ankle trying to euro step 3 dudes on game point today. got hammered.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Why I always play solo.

i totally understand, but whenever you are doing something open to the public that involves competition, this cancerous person is usually existent.

mad.gif
That means atleast 2 people are open.
Pass the ball b. 
laugh.gif

Why I always play solo.

mad.gif
Pass the ball b. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why I always play solo.

mad.gif
Pass the ball b. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
didn't even think of it like that
knew i'd get fouled though so i just tried to finish. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why I always play solo.

mad.gif
Pass the ball b. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
didn't even think of it like that
knew i'd get fouled though so i just tried to finish. 

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

CoD and pick up basketball are very much alike. When you just go on your own and pick up a game, theres always someone who is a cancer to your team essentially.

In CoD you have that one guy who has 2 kills and 25 deaths, and in basketball you have the fat bastard who doesn't hustle, or the guy who thinks hes kobe bryant and turns the ball over 50 times forcing plays.

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

CoD and pick up basketball are very much alike. When you just go on your own and pick up a game, theres always someone who is a cancer to your team essentially.

In CoD you have that one guy who has 2 kills and 25 deaths, and in basketball you have the fat bastard who doesn't hustle, or the guy who thinks hes kobe bryant and turns the ball over 50 times forcing plays.

the question is...who is the real loser? the guy who gets killed 25 times? or the guy that plays 25 hours a day not to get killed 25 times?

the question is...who is the real loser? the guy who gets killed 25 times? or the guy that plays 25 hours a day not to get killed 25 times?

Back
Top Bottom